• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[h=1]What It's Like to Be the World's Strongest Man[/h][h=2]Colorado native Brian Shaw stands 6'8", weighs 415 pounds, and holds three World's Strongest Man competition titles.

landscape-1439221232-brian-shaw-wsm-1.jpg

Brian Shaw is a three-time winner of the World's Strongest Man competition, taking home the first place title in 2011, 2013, and 2015. He's also one of the largest athletes on the planet. The 33-year-old Colorado native clocks in at a hulking 415 pounds and is 6'8" tall, which makes sense when your job involves pulling trucks and lifting 300-pound stones.
Fresh off his most recent win and newly married—he joked with his 5'7" wife, before she was his wife, about minimum height requirements for potential partners—he took the time to tell us what it's like to be the strongest man in the world. Here it is, in his own words.

I've always been a big guy. I played basketball in college on a scholarship, and I got into weight training as I was studying to be a strength and conditioning coach. It was just something that I had a passion for. I've always been very, very competitive, so once I got done with basketball, I needed an outlet. My love for weight training and competing just seemed like a perfect fit for strongman. So I decided to give it a try, for fun, really. It's definitely not for everybody, but if you love working out and being competitive and pushing yourself to the limit, it's great. It's fun, for sure.

read more at
http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/he...&dom=fb&kwp_0=39403&kwp_4=225344&kwp_1=184380

[/h]