• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The main benefit is gaining muscle at a faster rate and being more muscular than you can get naturally

wrong, the main benefit is performance enhancing. Take a poll, it will be pretty one sided amongst sports people as what main benefit of PEDS are.

Yeah guys in cycling and weight class sports been taking them for years with no intention of gaining more muscle.

don't get me wrong, muscle will be added, but most athletes interested in performance in comp.

yes, they may gain a few kilos, but it will be compensated by much better performance.

for example, ben Johnson went from 73kg to 79kg from 1984 to 1988, but 100m time went down 3 tenths.

functional weight gain is relative even for power to weight sports.

I'm the first to admit I know nothing about PED's I'm ignorant.
Is clear that it speed recovery, but even if the muscle itself does recover entirely is that an indication that "the system" - which supplies the muscle- is fully recovered?

its always been my goal in my extremely busy lifestyle (I try to fit in as much as I can) over the many years I've tried to: instead of trying to determine how much exercise I can handle I try to determine how little I actually need to stimulate change, and it responded in one of 3ways over the years- maintenance, growth or decline.

sorry for the shit post.

from my experience, I think roids are overrated in terms of recovery when compared to performance improvement, at least when one is young and healthy.

Fact is that my lifts did go up noticeably within six weeks of taking them, and went down when I stopped. I never trained any differently on or off.

wow, never heard anything more stupid. people lift cause they love to lift, some test just makes it better, like you eating cake and getting fat, you eat it cause it taste good.

some lift cause it feels good, drugs or not, doesn't matter.

The only test you eat comes out of another mans dick

its amazing how test prop will increase str in litterally days (so long as you have a base of training)

i can't imagine oni in 6 months of nothing, and maintaining his lifting through grind and hard work, only to start up again, prolly lift another 50kg in 3 months.

good luck bro