• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
https://instagram.com/p/6SKiB8kp41/
p/6SKiB8kp41 ">p/6SKiB8kp41 /media/" />

jakenikolopoulos86The time is coming to see what will be left under these layers of bodyfat for the Nabba Mr. Universe contest this October.
I've definitely brought up some lagging bodyparts but I still have another year or so before these hamstrings and calves will be up to scratch. I was never a big guy. I've had to fight for every kilogram of muscle on my frame. I started this bodybuilding stuff about 10 years ago at around 65kg.
I know I'm not blessed with a tall or wide structure but that's not going to stop me from packing on as much mass as possible. The physiques of Flex Lewis and Lee priest have always been my motivation.

My coach Neil Hill has me starting this prep in a great position. I was taking in plenty of calories this offseason so I won't have to drastically cut my food intake to get in shape. I'm also only doing 20 minutes of cardio each morning, It's nice to have plenty of things that we can adjust if we feel that the fat loss is slowing down.
My current bodyweight is around 113kg at 5"7 tall.
Time to see what this body can do. I've got no excuses from here on out. I'm in a great position both mentally and physically and I've got the best support team consisting of my beautiful girlfriend Rach, my loving mum, my best mate Adam, Massivejoes and bsn supplements.

see more of him at https://instagram.com/jakenikolopoulos86/

Funny you post that. I just watched his training vid he posted. Looks pretty decent 11 weeks out in this.

hes a beast

i watch his youtube clips

hes also a very level headed and decent dude from what he talks about

113kg @ 5foot 7??? Fark. What a chode.

[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION] it's IMG not igm inside the [ ]

Last edited:
113kg @ 5foot 7??? Fark. What a chode.

[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION] it's IMG not igm inside the [ ]
Nah he's trying to link instagram pics, which use the igm tag but I don't think it works properly on here anyway

he's prolly 8-10, if you watch the video you get a better idea, he has less bf than you'd think...

Nah he's trying to link instagram pics, which use the igm tag but I don't think it works properly on here anyway
correct was trying to link to instagram which uses igm tag

you use the part that comes after instagram.com

i think i will have to edit the mod to make it for user friendly

for 2 weeks out he looks absolutely incredible!!!

cannot wait to see his universe pics. hope he wins! well deserved and such a great person. watch his stuff religiously.