• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
For 17, you seem real mature, brave to put your shit out there and willing to listen. Good fukn onya... Seems to me you'll get it sorted, and turn out alright...

Restored a bit of faith in young kunce for me... Although, pull your damn pants up
[emoji1]

For 17, you seem real mature, brave to put your shit out there and willing to listen. Good fukn onya... Seems to me you'll get it sorted, and turn out alright...

Restored a bit of faith in young kunce for me... Although, pull your damn pants up

Thank you!
I just wish I could have a bit of faith restored in my own generation!

have you trained with an experienced lifter before? you are probably using terrible form and not realising. almost all my aches and pains over the years have been caused by bad form

have you trained with an experienced lifter before? you are probably using terrible form and not realising. almost all my aches and pains over the years have been caused by bad form

I've been told I have really good form, that's why it wasn't my worry coming into this.
I'll have a few checks from some of the PT's in my gym over the next week or so too.

I now have trained with quite a few now only one who is well recognized.
Benson Milgate who competed at the super heavy weight category at the Arnold Classic this year, also a registered PT.
Also a guy called Jase Garner who competes.
As well as seeing a few guys down at the local gyms in Warrnambool who have 10 years experience or more.

also don't take advice on mental illness from dipshits on forums. listen to your psychiatrist and only him. vonfram is probably the kinda guy who think mental illness is for weak people and they can overcome it with willpower

also don't take advice on mental illness from dipshits on forums. listen to your psychiatrist and only him. vonfram is probably the kinda guy who think mental illness is for weak people and they can overcome it with willpower

Willpower...........pppffffftt........ :rolleyes:
Every one knows that pussy and yeyo is the cure.

Nope. I seem to remember sympathising with your plight (-or at least that of your online character's plight) right here on this forum and may have even offered some constructive advice based on conventional treatment.

I cant offer Genics/Johnny Walker anything that will stop him from being a fuckwit but if you came over to my place for a cup of tea and a biscuit I think we could resolve this problem.

dont drink tea

all i seem to remember is you telling me what meds i should be on

You seemed debilitated by the psychiatric meds you were being fed so I suggested you look somewhere else. Not all headshrinkers have the same approach and there are some different medications that might allow you a higher level of functioning.

You seemed debilitated by the psychiatric meds you were being fed so I suggested you look somewhere else. Not all headshrinkers have the same approach and there are some different medications that might allow you a higher level of functioning.

when you become a psychiatrist i will take your points seriously, untill then..shh.