• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Purchased some mass gainer/protein when I was in my early 20's. It just tasted like sugar. Threw the tub away it was that sweet. Don't know what brand it was.

Fruit punch creatine, was blue in color, looked and smelled like the blue disk you throw into toilets.

International protein whey matrix mix. So sickly sweet, it made me gag.
Threw out the tub.
Also, what's with a massive tub that is only 1/4 filled with powder? I hate that.

International protein whey matrix mix. So sickly sweet, it made me gag.
Threw out the tub.
Also, what's with a massive tub that is only 1/4 filled with powder? I hate that.

I bought the international synergy 5 banana flavour, also horrible.

I bought a '6 second ab machine' (or maybe it was 8 second I dunno) off TV shopping when I was like 18. It was this stupid thing you rested on your lap and did a crunch with for 6/8 seconds a rep.

from memory I paid something like $80 for it. Hahaha. Biggest waste of money ever.

Whats wrong with it?
I like gold standard, easy to mix, tbh I buy it all the time, haven't tried cookies and cream though, just chocololate.
All other ONGS I have tried is fine, cookies and cream was fucking terrible. Might just be me though

Speaking of cookies and cream, Universal cookies and cream is the shittest protein (literally) instant diarrhea after consumption and they added these shit little cookie pieces that does nothing for the flavouring and they settle to the bottom anyway. By the time you've finished drinking the protein the cookie pieces are stuck to the bottom so it was pointless adding them in the first place.

I recently bought some Ronnie Coleman WPI, almond flavour on sale for $30 a kilo. I was hoping it would taste like almond milk, it tastes like a mouthful of sickening sweet artificial chemicals with a slight aftertaste of something nutty. No wonder it's 60% off. Will be a challenge to get through it.

In terms of just waste of money/scam products, it would have to be mass gainers. Just overpriced sugar.

Dymatize Elite XT. Bought a tub by mistake, didn't realise until after I'd opened it. Banana nut flavour. It was the most chemicall-y tasting artificial abomination I've ever ingested. Haven't bought anything Dymatize since.

I like Bulk Nutrients Cookies and Cream...no idea how it compares to On Gold Standard. I recently tried BN's choc/coconut flavour and was put off by it. Every straight chocolate flavoured supplement I've had was feral.