• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You do recall right, I remember thinking "hmmm banana or chock truffle?"
Didn't think the taste got any worse than banana.

yeah, probably right! if you get banana or vanilla wrong and it tastes like sweet chemicals, it's the worst.
Must say I was super surprised that BN's banana is pretty good.
It's one of those flavours that always tastes fake!

I like Bulk Nutrients Cookies and Cream...no idea how it compares to On Gold Standard. I recently tried BN's choc/coconut flavour and was put off by it. Every straight chocolate flavoured supplement I've had was feral.

BN cookies and cream is great. My favourite currently.

Different strokes for different folks, i quite liked ON cookies and cream from what i remember of it.

Worst purchase was a $60 PT session at my local Goodlife when i was 16.

Any PT session was my worst buy.

Best buy was a $50 membership fee for the local surf club. Paid for the gym, 1 hr of rowing 4 times a week, awesome chicks and great mates :D

Not something I've spent money on, but one of the most bogus supplements ever created.

deer-antler-velvet-facts-mm_nutriverse.jpg

It's supposedly said there's a high concentrate of IGF in the antlers but that doesn't work too well when taken orally...so yes, another dodgy supp. Don't worry, I won't be testing that one

How does one know it doesn't work dagnammit, even if it's a placebo that's good isn't????

you funny bastards

Not something I've spent money on, but one of the most bogus supplements ever created.

deer-antler-velvet-facts-mm_nutriverse.jpg

they were a wolf in sheeps clothing, its marketed as deer antler but it actually contained igf-1

why? because its illegal to sell igf-1 as igf-1, but not illegal to sell deer antler non tested that happen to contain igf-1.

just like synthetic weed back in the day, just don't put it on the label and say not for human consumption and its legal to sell. similar but different, but not very different.

goes to show your innocence...