• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Do you eat your lunch first? What's your favorite late-morning, pre-workout snack? Do you just power through the hunger?

I used to fast till just before 12 when I'd train and have a 20g protein shake. These days I have about 4 hard boiled eggs about mid morning. Still train at 12ish.

Ill have my eggs first thing before leaving for work, then bout 9:30 have some oats with honey and cinnamon, then 11:30 ill have a protein shake, train from bout 12:15 or there about, and usually have my lunch chicken and veg or steak and veg or whatever maybe around 2:00.

Breakfast around 8ish, protein shake, oats, piece of fruit. Then I have a quest bar at about 11, preworkout at 11:30, train at 12. Lunch straight after.

Used to workout at lunchtime, some how I'd manage to get a full meal in without having to worry about being sick.
Most of the time, I ate at 11am, then trained at 1pm.