• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If you buy the stack complete its $220.00 Buying the items individually comes to $222.00.
I would have been sold on the stack if it offered a better discount.
Still good products and a regular user of there WPC

$287 bought individually.
Stack = $220.
$67 saving.

It's a bit like saying both tubs of capsules in the stack are free ($70) or the 1kg of BCAA's are free ($65).

It's OK, Maths wasn't a strong point for me either. I'm not too bad with a calculator though! ;)

$287 bought individually.
Stack = $220.
$67 saving.

It's a bit like saying both tubs of capsules in the stack are free ($70) or the 1kg of BCAA's are free ($65).

It's OK, Maths wasn't a strong point for me either. I'm not too bad with a calculator though! ;)

Thanks for clearing that up. I see what I done there. I added 250g instead of the1kg Bcaa.Apologies.
Regardless I'm still sold on your products and waiting for my delivery of goodness to arrive.
Cheers

Definitely not but I remember him testing the waters on how much to have before he could 'feel' it doing anything and settled on about 20g. At that stage I was only have about 2g so upped it to 5 and then 10. Can't see it doing any harm at that amount as I don't run it constantly

I have about 20-25g mono and glut every day. 15 on non training days. Have done for years.

I have about 20-25g mono and glut every day. 15 on non training days. Have done for years.

that would give nothing but explosive diareah...
good luck. but is it working or wishfull thinking?

double edit: and how clean is your diet? or do you think this will make up for other mistakes?

Last edited:
so it has no effects? negative or positive?

edit: or how are you measureing 2% differences? in the real world.

Last edited:
your only as good as your digestive system, so glutamine will improve the gut. BUT it depends on your diet. then bcaa's, are you bulking or dieting? big difference...

your only as good as your digestive system, so glutamine will improve the gut. BUT it depends on your diet. then bcaa's, are you bulking or dieting? big difference...
Apart from BCAA's used in fasted/morning training, what difference does it make with the bulk v diet?