• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BrisVegasGhost

Elite Member
I normally just purchase protein powder and use this to help me hit my daily allowance. Occasionally I use a pre work out now and then if I'm feeling flat.
Haven't really been into purchasing all the other bells and whistles as I personally don't know if it would be of benefit to me.
Are they that effective that you would notice any difference to body composition if you where training and dieting accordingly?

What's your opinion on a stack like this:http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/advanced-bulking-stack.html

Any one purchased something like this or the other supps? Did you find it makes a great deal of difference?
Cheers,
BVG

Looks like pretty good value although I'm not a fan of tribulis and ZMA. I think they do nothing.

Protein, Creatine and ZMA are great value. ZMA is fantastic for better sleep as well as the host of other benefits magnesium and zinc give you.

ZMA is good for some people, but some like myself get mad night sweats on it, to the point where I have to get out of bed and wash my face.
This negates the benefits it has on my sleep. All that stuff will assist you in some way.

Helped me with my gains but had some troubles with it, my skin acted up when I used a similar product. They all have different effects on us, that's my case.

Looks like pretty good value although I'm not a fan of tribulis and ZMA. I think they do nothing.

If you buy the stack complete its $220.00 Buying the items individually comes to $222.00.
I would have been sold on the stack if it offered a better discount.
Still good products and a regular user of there WPC

Yes, you might as well get rid of the test boosters and save a few dollars.
BN have a pretty low markup on most of there stuff, so I imagine the stack was more for convenience for less informed consumers.

Creatine exists in red meat, about 5g per 1kg. If you get enough red meat in to your diet (say 2x meals of 250g) then you will get about 2.5g creatine for 'free'. It also exists in other meats but in smaller amounts.
At $20 per kg it is cheap enough to put on the have list, with a lot of research backing it and giving it the thumbs up.
Past a protein powder to get extra protein in on a high protein diet, creatine for various benefits mentioned here, and a preworkout. No, I don't believe any of the other stuff is worth it

I roll 10g of extra creatine when I use it. That's a hell of a lot of red meat! And I love my meat

I roll 10g of extra creatine when I use it. That's a hell of a lot of red meat! And I love my meat
Does 10g of creatine per serve really gain any benefits vs 5, apart from you going through a tub twice as quick? The whole loading thing was declared myth from memory

Definitely not but I remember him testing the waters on how much to have before he could 'feel' it doing anything and settled on about 20g. At that stage I was only have about 2g so upped it to 5 and then 10. Can't see it doing any harm at that amount as I don't run it constantly