• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Headley

BigRed Kunce
Not sure whats going on but the last 2 months i have had quite a sore foot. Happened when i was running around like a mad eedgit opening the new work facility.

When i was waking it felt like i had pulled/strained a muscle or even got a stress fracture.

Anyway, 2 months later and i am ready to exercise again. Gonna go for a walk/run around the block tomorrow to see how it goes.

Nah i have some good shoes but ive been working on my feet way more than usual.

Would get a scan if it hadnt improved

Possibly Plantar fasciitis. Golf ball rolling and stretch out your calves. Wouldn't hurt to stretch your quads as well.

Well the foot hurt pretty much all the time initially, not when putting weight on it. Also there is no swelling or bruising.

Its on the bottom of the foot about in the middle between the sides and just forward of the bottom of the heel, so maybe muscle/ligament damage?

I just pressed my finger against ir fairly firmly and it does hurt there so i am warming up a heat pack to apply to it

Well the foot hurt pretty much all the time initially, not when putting weight on it. Also there is no swelling or bruising.

Its on the bottom of the foot about in the middle between the sides and just forward of the bottom of the heel, so maybe muscle/ligament damage?

I just pressed my finger against ir fairly firmly and it does hurt there so i am warming up a heat pack to apply to it

Thnk it maybe that tight tendoen thing, forgot the name, I had it, a sharp pain, scan showed no tear, doc said buy these soft shoe inserts and it should fix it, and it did, still comes and goes though.
If it's real bad they simply cut the kunce in half, fixed for ever, some sick kunc will jump bare foot off a chair to snap them, also works, but you have to be a bit of loon to do that, bit like extracting your own tooth.

Yeah soft soled shoes are good. Got a heat pack on it and its doing good.

I just realised that it would be muscle damage; its fine in the morning but gets worse at the end of the day. Will keep this heat pack handy at work tomorrow.

I had foot issues a while ago...I was diagnosed with what's called policemans foot: http://patient.info/health/heel-and-foot-pain-plantar-fasciitis

I had scans and my tendons where tight causing pain in the arch of the feet. I work on my feet all day and I was also smashing the calves in the gym so these two factors probably contributed.
The doc gave me some anti inflam tabs. I stopped doing so much work on the calves and things came back to normal....but yeah its painful..like tennis elbow but in your foot.

Well the foot felt well enough for a full karate session tonight, first karate session in months. It went well :)

Although i did get a twinge now and then, will heat pack it more tomorrow

Last edited: