• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hoska91

So i understand that this might be a tall order as a high percentage of taste is smell :p

But recently my work colleagues are complaining that my food smells "disgusting"

currently eating lean mince, spinach, brown rice with jalepenos and garlic mixed through.

tastes fine i don't really care but i want to push the limits so if you guys have any ideas of stuff to bring in that fits the bill and will piss off my work mates more please throw through your suggestions!

Fish usually smells feral especially reheated..?

haha this is on the list! as well as raw eggs because one person in particular thinks it's disgusting that i put them in my protein shakes and constantly tells me I'm going to get salmonella poisoning :p

Lamb brains ayy.. I feel like frankenstein as I crumb it and pan fry it, but multiple mouthgasms as I devour it.

A combo of reheated fish, steamed cauliflower, brocoly and hard boiled eggs in the microwave will have the kunce dry reaching, including you.

We had 1000 year old duck eggs in Hong Kong that were boiled in horse urine. Not the best smelling cuisine I've ever been served. Tasted just ok. Wouldn't order again, but had to try it for a giggle

We had 1000 year old duck eggs in Hong Kong that were boiled in horse urine. Not the best smelling cuisine I've ever been served. Tasted just ok. Wouldn't order again, but had to try it for a giggle

So the question I have here is, who the fuck goes, "I've got a cracker ideas for a recipe.... Off eggs and piss!"
"Any piss?"
"Actually, I reckon horse piss will go best"

Asians have no business making food