• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

n9rve

Title says all, clomid on left nolva on the right (Ive heard the real liquid nolva is bright pink like this)

Also bought a measuring syringe, would 0.1 be 1ml? syringe goes up to 1.0 but I can't see myself having 1.0 every day for 4 weeks bottle would run out.

71mz9s.jpg

lols bro I've never heard of nolva being bright pink... I've used nolva in both table and liquid form and both times they were white. In liquid form the solution will taste bitter and look milky and if it is allowed to sit for a while you may see some settling.

We can't tell you how much mg is in 1 ml because there is no label, so you will just have to trust your dealer. the liquid nolva i have used were 200mg/ml while tabs are usually 20mg.

lmfao i know,

Tamoxifen citrate 20mg/ml x 60ml

Clomiphene 50mg/ml x 60ml,

I need 0.1ML right not an entire syringe full?

0.1ml tamox=2mg
0.1ml clom=5mg

so just follow this example:
(desired dose) / (concentration of drug) = ml

If you're not sure whether you need 20mg or 200mg and how to measure that, the colour of your liquids is the least of your concerns.

If you're not sure whether you need 20mg or 200mg and how to measure that, the colour of your liquids is the least of your concerns.
I understand how it works now I was right the first time then thought that it couldn't be possible that I'd be taking that much but it's not much liquid in reality.

Cheers to the post above

Liquid preparations of these drugs are near useless
Why do pharma companies make them in pills?

Millions of dollars goes into delivery of drugs. They are tablets for a reason

Liquid preparations of these drugs are near useless
Why do pharma companies make them in pills?

Millions of dollars goes into delivery of drugs. They are tablets for a reason

but then the guy making it in his garage would need a pill press...

Do not inject water based steroids either you fucking idiots

lmao calm your tits, he never said he injects it, just that it was delicious which means he has been orally ingesting it- how else would he know what it tastes like. and I dont use ugl nolva especially since pharma grade is so readily available, I was simply pointing out ugl nolva almost never comes in tablet form since ugl labs don't have pill presses. I agree tablets are far more superior because you will be getting accurate dosage as opposed to a liquid suspension that may result in slightly different concentration of the drug every time you extract a dose.