• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Lotta life changes friend, stopped living for everyone else started living for me, never been happier. Fucking child support is killer though
Robin Williams was pretty close......Divorce - the act of ripping a man's heart out through his wallet. :D

I think the other goal you need to set for yourself is acceptance.

lifting weights is narcissistic and really quite pointless.

Accept that and life is much easier. Show up to each meaningless training session and leave with nothing more than self satisfaction.

you can use it to set the cadence of each set

one...pointless....two...pointless....three....pointless.....etc

Be awesomely narcissistic, it's better than being puny with purpose.

The only way to achieve those goals (run 10kms, squat 140kg, etc) is to put in the hours and be consistent.

The only way to achieve those goals (run 10kms, squat 140kg, etc) is to put in the hours and be consistent.

Bahahahaha I haven't trained consistently in 2.5yrs I can still dive bomb 140 anyday and bench 100 with a pause no problem. This morning I clocked 3 clicks at a solid jog and then walk/run (as per c25k) and didn't really work that hard for it.

these aren't lofty ambitions bro, this is a super basic fitness level. If you think religious consistency is required I would suggest there is something seriously wrong with your approach to training. Now I'm going to have another extra dry.

Maybe I just underestimate my activity level, I'm working in a place where I have to walk up 180 steps at a grade of 4m rise in every 4.8 of travel to reach my work area (I've stopped catching the builders hoist) I went up 5 times today 4 times +14kg nail bag once 4x u head screw jacks at i estimate 30-40kg + 14kg nail bag.

With that 6 days a week you get conditioned pretty quick, I would guess not many guys in my crew of 12 would struggle to squat 3 wheels a side. We also throw around a lot of 5m timbers that weigh 22kg/m and if you don't move them on your own you don't have a job so a 100kg bench probably isn't too much of a stretch for most......

For an old ćunt the only thing that matters for me is how good of shape I'm in today. What I've done before today will have a greater impact than whatever shit I have planned for tomorrow.

All you need is something to lift and the truth.

aim for any of the military (preferably special forces) fitness requirements. this is what being fit is. fittest kunce i know is my best mate who is going for SAS selection.

a lot of guys on the forum seem to be like this, if you're already so sure of yourself why did you join as most forums point and position is to educate, teach and share the knowledge of fellow hobby holders.

also if you think you look better and "pull more bitches" than shrek why not post up some pics of your physique ?

Bahahahaha I haven't trained consistently in 2.5yrs I can still dive bomb 140 anyday and bench 100 with a pause no problem. This morning I clocked 3 clicks at a solid jog and then walk/run (as per c25k) and didn't really work that hard for it.

these aren't lofty ambitions bro, this is a super basic fitness level. If you think religious consistency is required I would suggest there is something seriously wrong with your approach to training. Now I'm going to have another extra dry.

So what's the point of this thread? If anything, it sounds like the best adjustment you could make would be to your attitude.

a lot of guys on the forum seem to be like this, if you're already so sure of yourself why did you join as most forums point and position is to educate, teach and share the knowledge of fellow hobby holders.

also if you think you look better and "pull more bitches" than shrek why not post up some pics of your physique ?

WTF are you on about Dick nipple?

WTF are you on about Dick nipple?

We want pics to verify this isn't you...

fat-buffy-fan.jpg

(checks dick for nipple)...

His level of modesty :p

This person is most likely a custodian of some kind, perhaps a plumber's assistant.

He is one of those aggressive cretins that provides entertainment by the absence of self-awareness; i.e. doesn't know that he is an imbecile.

But we love our Brick and his self actualizing

This person is most likely a custodian of some kind, perhaps a plumber's assistant.

He is one of those aggressive cretins that provides entertainment by the absence of self-awareness; i.e. doesn't know that he is an imbecile.

But we love our Brick and his self actualizing

I am the Everyman, the voice of reason in a sea of bullshit, the drunk uncle at family events that points out the flaws of others we all see but are too scared to vocalise, the man who you love to loathe because you are too scared to be.

oh the shock, the horror, how dare he say the things I want to but allow fear to hold me back.

In all seriousness, [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; surely you're old enough to say and do what you want without giving a fuck about other peoples perceived self awareness, no ones gonna give a fuck when we're dead man. It's not like history will remember guys like us, arseholes or socially constrained nice guys don't matter, we'll be lucky if half a generation give a fuck once we're rotting in the ground.

social constraint is the shackle that keeps morons from been told their morons, so you hurt a few feelings along the way, swinging your dick through life, really who cares it's not like it's going to reverse the earth on its axis, your just gonna upset some people who's displeasure is totally inconsequential anyway.

Maybe you'll do them a favour and offend them into some action, snap them out of their apathy?