• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni

Registered Rustler
Coming off for a while
Just focusing on other things at the moment, still training hard though

Steroids are simply not a productive use of my time right now
My main emphasis at the moment is on movement, getting everything firing correctly, good body composition and general health

Nothing drastic is wrong with my health, but my heart rate is a little higher than I'd like, same with my blood pressure
I have a damage stomach lining as well- the steroids literally made my muscles soak up as much glutamine as possible, and when it runs out it goes straight to the most available source- the stomach lining. It's given me pretty bad indigestion and I now struggle to eat anything other than fish and rice

2 weeks off now, stomach already feels better. Supplementing with glutamine in the 50g daily zone didn't really help much
No PCT, no bullshit
Cold turkey

Will keep updates going in this thread
I train and diet hard, will be interesting to see what I keep and what I progress, as well as what I lose
Probably going to be off at least 6 months.

the stomach lining replaces itself every 3 to 5 days.

i hightly doublt its the roids, its your diet.

can afford 1gram a week, can't affort proper food... jesus.

I didn't change my diet, I just eat natural food of potatoes and fish
It got better after coming off

2.5g of test costs $20

Yeah since December 2013 and have been over a gram for a year now lol, other than about 8 weeks early this year when I was on half a gram

what happened to 250mg test only? also in this time you have stated numerous times that you were off gear

also you are going to crash hard. i know you think you know everything but trust me, I have been on for a year before and come off with no pct (not that pct does much anyway) and have crashed so hard. talking dropping 10kg within weeks

last time i was on (start of 2014) i was getting terrible heart burn and stomach problems on tren..turns out it was my liver values getting a bit high

without tapering your dose, you'll feel like shit and most likely have severe depression for many months.

what happened to 250mg test only? also in this time you have stated numerous times that you were off gear

I was on 250mg only up until May 2014- then I added in 400mg of boldenone
I doubled these both in August, after CAPO nats
Then I went down to 250mg for maybe 4 weeks, then went on something like 150/200/150 test/tren/mast
Then I started increasing the tren and test in tandem until GPC nats in May this year
Then I was at a gram of testosterone up until recently

Currently I feel fine
I think I'll be ok :)

Whoa.. in for this one.

Srsly best of luck man and hope you keep us updated.

1g for a year and no pct? Would at least budget for an HCG blast power pct and liquid clomid can be obtained for cheap.

Give yourself the best chances.

Know what you mean. Comes a point in time when the pinning vs. gains vs. health vs. sanity starts to wear thin.

Best of luck.