• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
not about being a hater. your a liar and the proof is plain to see for anyone who wants to the search function. [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] have been calling you on your lies for years.

or maybe your so delusional you think your actually telling the truth lol

( so theres was a post i complemented oni on his good progress, but it gets deleted? whats up admins? )

Not sure about pct being a scam as not sure why random bb'ers would benefit from pushing pharma meds...

Still keen to see how you feel, mentally and physically in a few weeks m8.

my guess is you havnt come off at all, you just want people to think you have so you can take more credit for your lifts

Lol. Yeah we are all thinking it. He's had plenty of lying about gear use before but if impressing a bunch of guys on a BB forum gets your rocks off I suppose there are worse things he could be doing.

He doesn't hide behind a keyboard though.

4vjYXfm.png

Squatted 220kg, benched 115, deadlifted 270
Cut from 79kg to 74

The main thing I've noticed is that the big weigh cuts affect me more. I don't have the glycogen supercompensation that I did last time. At nationals, I was actually a lighter body weight when walking around day to day than I am am now and I wasn't as lean either and I looked nasty. I'm starting to notice I'm looking more "natural" and losing that edge I had before even though the strength is pretty much still then (unless I cut)

The bench was my first time benching in a while, I have a bad shoulder so I kept it pretty light. This is less than an opener for me usually