• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You don't need PCT lol
It is a scam

So far dick function has only gotten better
Andy came to watch me lift, we had a quick chat, good to meet him!

test wont be low yet..be a few weeks before you crash. dont delude yourself its going to fucking suck, not that you would ever admit it on here. i doubt you are even off it tbh.

I have been through opiate withdrawal after 2 years of daily use
This will be a breeze in all honesty

I'm not a woman, I'm not going to write about my "feelings", this is about how my training goes during this period

talking more about the loss in size and strength. alot of hard work going to go down the shitter! saying that you are still pretty young

Sounds like it will be a interesting ride.

you must have quite a addictive personality reading about the opiate, then steroid use

nah not really
many people fall into the trap of opiate use- I gave up cold turkey and never relapsed once

Steroids are not addictive for me
Squatted 200kg on the safety squat bar today. Squatting most days. Seems to be working well

I had the same problem at one point, I don't think you'll lose anything if you can keep the ring work up

Picture_2_400x400.png

that beard is ridiculous, looks like you shouod be wearing a helmet and carrying round an axe like a dwarf from lord of the rings

and you said your deadlift went up 12% on gear? you were deadlifting 250kg before you touched any gear?

your a pathalogical liar, the evidence that this is not true is all over this forum