• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BrisVegasGhost

Elite Member
Here is my latest addition to my self made equipment. One heavy duty Flat/Incline bench and one Flat/Incline/Decline bench
Just at the frame stage at the moment. Pads to come
75x75x3mm thick main Frame
10mm thick radial arms
16mm hardware.
Heavy duty Pop Pins....bullet proof!
FID bench

FID and Flat/Incline bench side by side

16mm bolts to hold things together

Bits of metal shaped and bent to be glued together

Cheers!

I have not seen one thing so far that isn't amazing. This is absolute talent

Last edited:
What's the calcs for figuring out the curve of the line of holes on the adjustment, or did you just bolt it up and mark it as required?

I have not seen one thing so far that is amazing. This is absolute talent

58421264.jpg

What's the calcs for figuring out the curve of the line of holes on the adjustment, or did you just bolt it up and mark it as required?

I had this part designed by an engineer/auto cad guy as I required a perfect fit so there is no slop or movement. So once he has done his drawing it is converted to a DXF File. You email this to the Laser cutter and they punch it into there machine....and hey presto... One sweet looking radial arm.

Been a bit slack on getting these finished...anyhow off to the powder coaters next week and will add some padding.
But had to do some testing to make sure they are up for some punishment! It all got approved by quality control.
Don't try this on your own benches!
Cheers