• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
thread about actual good mornings and not about pancakes.

disappointed.

LOL! Exactly what I was expecting.

But those workouts though, I'm pretty sure I'm going to break my back attempting to do those. I'm already cringing watching half-way through the video.

his half squat is a quarter squat.
he's a knob

Can you ever contribute anything meaningful to this forum, or do you shitpost exclusively? Seriously nearly every time I see you post its meaningless garbage. If you had a valid criticism, fair enough, but semantics about whether the example of incorrect squatting is half or quarter is idiotic.

i thought it a pretty important observation, but then again i could be wrong, my apologies to the strong men here for again shit posting.

what he did was a quarter squat not a half squat, this is pretty crucial, you fuckin lunatics don't know the diff, i don't really care.

Pound for pound one of the strongest guys in the world... I don't know that I'd call him a knob at all, has 2 very good strength programs available at no cost!
I don't think he needs to prove himself

All I'm stating is the fact that he suggested the quarter squat was a half squat, and I'm disagreeing (the fundamental exercise) I couldn't care if he was the strongest man in the world.

half squat, quarter squat, it doesn't matter. It was merely an example of how people do the movement incorrectly.

Here's his video on squatting to compare

Personally, I found his videos on squatting and deadlifting to be quite beneficial to me as a lifter. Some strong PA lifters I know don't think he's all that great, but to each his own. At least he competes at a high level and does his own programming.