• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
and where does plaque come from , they keep talking about it latching on, but.. in healthy people it doesn't exist, so how does it exist in the non healthy that become a problem???

thats probably a really legit thing to know

for a doctor, your answers are coming exptremely slowly.
whats the problem, you can't answer a simple real life question? they don't teach you that, only which meds will lower it?

pfft.

well the you explained the condition, but nothing else;
eg skinny arteries but don't achnowledge the cause, its def not choleterole. maybe once skinny yeah it's a problem from the molecule being kinda big

so how else do people get skinny arteries besides the myth of cholestrol?
ok np. The arteries get damaged within the arterial wall. The exact cause isn't yet known however what they do know is that LDL some how get oxidized within the wall, be this by free radicals non clearance by HDL acts of god they just don't know yet.
this then causes macro-phages to come clean up the mess. Think of them like large pac men. They come in an swallow the broken chit. but something goes wrong and they cause some sort of lesion, more come more die. this builds up plaque. cholesterol, triglycerides, macropharges. its a mess, this is called plaque and that's what builds up and clogs you fucking arteries.

Last edited:
for a doctor, your answers are coming exptremely slowly.
whats the problem, you can't answer a simple real life question? they don't teach you that, only which meds will lower it?

pfft.
not a doc bro, nearly fully tanked, typing now slowing ..

ok np. The arteries get damaged within the arterial wall. The exact cause isn't yet known however what the do know is thay LDL some how get oxidized within the wall, be this by free radicals non clearance by HDL acts of god they just don't know yet.
this the causes macro-phages to come cleen up the mess. Think of them like large pac men. They come in an swallow the broken chit. but something goes wrong and they cause some sort of lesion, more come more die. this builds up plaque. cholesterol, triglycerides, macropharges. its a mess, this is called plaque and that's what builds up and clogs you fucking arteries.

so its basiaclly all 100% guesswork, yet our diets in gov policy is base on... guess and not even intelligent guesses since they have been proven wrong so many times aka choleterol.
thats why i could never be a doctor, i'd rock the boat way way too much.

the population is growing like crazy, those stats are insane when you look at what the "general" person is supposed to be.

i feel sad about humanity...

Doctors tell us all the time high LDL cholesterol is a risk to heart disease. what do you think that really means?

Yeah let's disregard what the experts tell us and ask a bunch of retards on a BB forum.

Who goes and gets their nice new car serviced by the Coles check out chick.

Would you let your mechanic do brain surgery on you.

Why do people want to get health advise of things like bb forums and celebrities these days.

And as soon as someone starts talking big pharma stop listening.

Yeah let's disregard what the experts tell us and ask a bunch of retards on a BB forum.

Who goes and gets their nice new car serviced by the Coles check out chick.

Would you let your mechanic do brain surgery on you.

Why do people want to get health advise of things like bb forums and celebrities these days.

And as soon as someone starts talking big pharma stop listening.

so keep taking copious amounts of medications, because you

1) eat like shit and gain weight
2) from eating like shit become diabetic
3) point 1 and 2 makes you have sleep apnoea
4) that destroys your hormones and you have severe stress hormones
5) point 3 creates high blood pressure destroying your kindneys
6) now your on fluid tablets too

do i need to continue? this is you, because your ignorant and want to listen to your doctor instead of taking charge of your life.

edit: and don't forget the depression pills, they are standard in the western society. who fucking isn't taking those these days.

its disgusting! and all this can be avoided by training, eating healthy and looking after your sleep.
nah, fuck that, eat like a pig, destroy your body and take 10 meds a day and complain how hard life is! fucker

Last edited:
Yeah let's disregard what the experts tell us
Kind of my point. Your GP is no expert on this.
Did you know the AHA, ACC and NHLBI abandoned their target on LDL 2 years ago?
How long do you think it will take to filter down to you GP?

Kind of my point. Your GP is no expert on this.
Did you know the AHA, ACC and NHLBI abandoned their target on LDL 2 years ago?
How long do you think it will take to filter down to you GP?

Don't go to the GP then go to an expert. Here is a hint they are not on a BB forum, although that is pretty clear from the replies here.

Also, I'll put money on the average GP is going to be closer to the mark than the average poster here.

so keep taking copious amounts of medications, because you

1) eat like shit and gain weight
2) from eating like shit become diabetic
3) point 1 and 2 makes you have sleep apnoea
4) that destroys your hormones and you have severe stress hormones
5) point 3 creates high blood pressure destroying your kindneys
6) now your on fluid tablets too

do i need to continue? this is you, because your ignorant and want to listen to your doctor instead of taking charge of your life.

edit: and don't forget the depression pills, they are standard in the western society. who fucking isn't taking those these days.

its disgusting! and all this can be avoided by training, eating healthy and looking after your sleep.
nah, fuck that, eat like a pig, destroy your body and take 10 meds a day and complain how hard life is! fucker

Im not on any meds.

After a few months off training because of injury now back to being lean currently. Abs at 105kg.

Just had bloods done. Blood sugar fine.

Don't have sleep apnea.

Don't have high blood pressure either.

Not on fluid tablets

With all those stabs in the dark you couldn't even get one right. And this is the example of advise you get off a BB forum. Lol.

My GP is really good. Maybe find a better one, just like any occupation there are good ones and poor ones.

Last edited:
So we cant discuss a topic on here without it being misconstrued as expert advice that must be followed. OK got it.

my cholesterol has got higher in recent years, now 4.7. was 2.9 in early 1980s. I also have higher LDL than recommended.