• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

n9rve

Today I was given 5 caps by a guy in the gym which is apparently something like "Javason" or something similarly pronounced, I tried googling but can't find anything. I tried it tonight and it was like fucking speed lol

most pre workouts either;
a) are speed related
b) mimic speed as good as legally available
c) mimic those analogues of speed that are minicing the newly banned substances.
d) really high in caffiene but usually contain traces of other actives which are hard to detect

oh but they add some pump agents and boom, good to go.

most pre workouts either;
a) are speed related
b) mimic speed as good as legally available
c) mimic those analogues of speed that are minicing the newly banned substances.
d) really high in caffiene but usually contain traces of other actives which are hard to detect

oh but they add some pump agents and boom, good to go.
this bro needs
a) the actual brand name so he can buy some more or
b)links to the actual product so he can buy some more.
please help the bro out.

I had tunnel vision and nice focus (took it at night time and walked to KFC which is a 15 minute walk) literally took me 5 mins to walk and I had no shortness of breath walking up and down giant hills lol, 4 capsules of this stuff left.

Gotta get the name of this stuff and the brand I love it, much better than C4 pre workout it's just a little cap with white powder in it lol.

inb4 speed

ok its capsules, you've kinda culled it.

i don't buy them so i have no idea. what did the capsule look like? post a picture and someone will id it.

rv934k.jpg

Rofl! Random home made preworkout from a mate.... What could possibly go wrong....

Btw... Where can I get some [emoji845]

Homebrew's can be the best, but also the worst if you don't test everything on yourself first. And because everyone reacts differently, could end up very badly.
I used to make a sick mix of stimulants and pump stuff before I switched to dex.