• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
W

walklikeaduck

I'm going overseas for a few weeks, and taking my Inzer Forever Lever Belt with me in my carry-on luggage. Has anybody had any problems going through security with a weightlifting belt? Will it be allowed or not? Any advice would be appreciated. As a caveat, I'm not checking any luggage, so I can only take my Inzer belt with me in my carry-on luggage.

so long as its not dipped in cocaine or meth or heroin resin, don't see any issue.

All the flights I went on I had carry on luggage only and put it through seperately through the xray. Didn't have an issue.

Gtg bro just came back from NZ with mine there and bak no issues at all.

Ps even had a container of Tbol the sticker was ripped off though i forgot to put in suitcase!!That went through as well. Lol

I had no problem with my belt going through the X-ray machine, but they did hold me up for about 15 min cos there were two medals in an end pocket of my bag that they couldn't figure out. The bag went through 3 times until they found them.

Wtf? Few weeks overseas and carry on only? and even than it's filled with a weight belt? Defuq you gonna wear?
You got all your clothes there (back home or sumfyn)?

Sorry, but I can't help picturing a dude strutting through the airport in a black'n'blue singlet, black'n'blue gym pants and a bumbag.

Wtf? Few weeks overseas and carry on only? and even than it's filled with a weight belt? Defuq you gonna wear?
You got all your clothes there (back home or sumfyn)?

Sorry, but I can't help picturing a dude strutting through the airport in a black'n'blue singlet, black'n'blue gym pants and a bumbag.
Lol
And his "carry on" is really just his gym bag with a lifting belt, straps and chalk

Lol
And his "carry on" is really just his gym bag with a lifting belt, straps and chalk

Dont laugh bro, back in the 90s when the boys and I used drive up to the Adelaide F1GP every year, 4 kunce from the gym used to do as well. These 4 kunce had no fuken idea, all dressed in BB gear including the like happy pants trackies, stringers, bad sunnies and all with the obligatory bumbags walking around carrying their invisible suitcases flicking their mullets. Even in Adelaide back in the 90s they looked like they escaped from the circus.
They weren't bad guys, just fuken embarrassing, we'd try to avoid them every year, but always on day one, you'd hear" Oi Grunta, grunta, Oi kunce, check out the bitches, faaaaaaark fuken, you pulled any yet? Faaaaaaark" and that's be it, the clown crew would be around for the rest of the weekend.