• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

IRON TANKS

Site Advertiser
Hey guys, some fresh gear just landed! Check it out below, some iron-family favourites are now restocked with some fresh touches to the fabrics and detailing.

Hulk Fleece Hoodie - roomy fit for bigger blokes! Embroidered chest and arm with diamond embossed metal zipper.

Iron Muscle Tank - luxe 180gsm cotton fabric, relaxed fit and looks unreal.

Iron Fleece Track Pants - luxe 280gsm fleece, roomy fit for big quads! Guaranteed instant favourite!

Gym Tee - luxe free flex fit, fitted but stretchy!

Big Rig Long Sleeve Tee - rugged tough 200gsm jersey cotton. Will not lose it shape this one, fitted in the arms and perfect drape with relaxed waist.

Fleece Pullover - constructed from the same fleece used in the hulk hoodie, this is the more fitted smaller brother of the hulk hoodie. Great for that Kai Greene leg day look.

BFG Rag Top - ever popular BFG rag top now in venom and arctic!

Last edited:
Just got the email.
FFS stop bringing out such awesome gear. Going shopping now :(
#TeamIron

Love the look of these, it's got me interested!

What's the material like with sweat? Do they turn into dark, blotchy sweat patches or is it more discrete? (Moreso with the tees in the greys)

The tee's are cotton so they'll breathe reasonably well, obviously the fitted ones will absorb more sweat than a loose fitting one.
I find their cotton is a lot better than most mainstream brands, a much more premium product. You can feel it in the weight/fabric but I rate it for sure

If you sweat a lot (or are on the epic), get the gym tees or singlets. The BFG's and long sleeves will be too hot. I like them instead of a jumper on those in between (not too hot or cold) days but probably couldn't train a full session in them.

Yeah the long sleeves would last 3 minutes if that once I get into the gym lol. I like the look of their gym tees and I figured the cotton would be much better quality than the k-mart gear I usually strut about in :eek:

Yeah it's personal preference!

I do half a session in a hoodie. Then the rest in a gym tee or singlet. A few of the boys do a full session in the rag top and longsleeves, but you will sweat it out particularly in the long sleeve as it's a super tight-knit jersey fabric.

If you're worried about heating up, the muscle tank is a great in betweener for cooler climate. Light weight, but covers chest/back well enough while still keeping you cool as a cucumber.

Got my stuff today after a delay with auspost (but we won't go there). Great quality stuff as usual guys, particularly like the gym tee. Will be wearing it for much more than just the gym

Got my stuff today after a delay with auspost (but we won't go there). Great quality stuff as usual guys, particularly like the gym tee. Will be wearing it for much more than just the gym

If you knew what we spend with Ozpost, vs the service they give us you'd be gobsmacked. Sometimes get's the team here suicidal let me tell you.. lol!

If you knew what we spend with Ozpost, vs the service they give us you'd be gobsmacked. Sometimes get's the team here suicidal let me tell you.. lol!
I'm picking up what you're putting down! I buy nearly everything online, get nearly a delivery a day I reckon and they are constantly losing things. Still chasing something up that was supposedly delivered over a week ago...no sign of it

Aus post are a useless operation. No wonder they're becoming less and less financially viable. They will eventually be privatised or scale back their services or sell off some of their network. The cancer is Aus Post is systemic.