• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My husband eats pretty bad anf he gets perfect results. I eat great and I have high cholesterol!
Go figure!

Yeah doesn't that shit ya Kaz! You need to eat more Smurf Berries.

I don't have a husband but I get bad results. So the husband is not the problem here.

My Cholesterol was always slightly on the high side...around 6 to 6.5.

I found out it was a genetic thing as my Mum and Dad have had to deal with this problem. (my dad is a skinny fisherman)
But the Docs decided to start making me swallow a pill daily when my cholesterol hit 8.8
My diet wasn't bad....I wasn't really overweight , but the cholesterol barometer did hit the high temp zone.

So I went and seen the doc and he said "swallow this round tab nightly for the remaining life I just promoted you to."
"Gee thanks, any side effects?"
"Yes you live longer"

Yeah doesn't that shit ya Kaz! You need to eat more Smurf Berries.

I don't have a husband but I get bad results. So the husband is not the problem here.

My Cholesterol was always slightly on the high side...around 6 to 6.5.

I found out it was a genetic thing as my Mum and Dad have had to deal with this problem. (my dad is a skinny fisherman)
But the Docs decided to start making me swallow a pill daily when my cholesterol hit 8.8
My diet wasn't bad....I wasn't really overweight , but the cholesterol barometer did hit the high temp zone.

So I went and seen the doc and he said "swallow this round tab nightly for the remaining life I just promoted you to."
"Gee thanks, any side effects?"
"Yes you live longer"
Mine has climbed from 5.3 to 5.6 in a year and Im due for more results when I get motivated to go in. Ive always wondered at what point they start treating cholesterol.
I've eaten and exercised a lot better in the last year so hopefully an improved result is due!

Mine has climbed from 5.3 to 5.6 in a year and Im due for more results when I get motivated to go in. Ive always wondered at what point they start treating cholesterol.
I've eaten and exercised a lot better in the last year so hopefully an improved result is due!

What do you have for breakky?

Do your parents have it or family members?

Mine did actually rise above normal levels when I stopped training. I was working in a town in Tasmania, no gym, middle of winter, freezing cold.... So ok maybe I had a pizza once a week from the pub and 6 beers. But I don't think that is why the Grim Reaper showed up and put my fatty death level at 8.8.

I also got engaged/married during this time. Maybe some connection we should investigate between marriage and being sentenced to death?

Do your parents have it or family members?

Mine did actually rise above normal levels when I stopped training. I was working in a town in Tasmania, no gym, middle of winter, freezing cold.... So ok maybe I had a pizza once a week from the pub and 6 beers. But I don't think that is why the Grim Reaper showed up and put my fatty death level at 8.8.

I also got engaged/married during this time. Maybe some connection we should investigate between marriage and being sentenced to death?
Nup every other heart defect except for high cholesterol!

I blame marriage too! Husband Stress!! Lol