• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
True you asked this.
Which leads me to my question, is it really all just genetics? Im not sure how I can have such low cholesterol, if anyone else ate and excesses like I did they would be obese and very unhealth.

Does what we eat play as much as of a role as we think, thoughts?

(goes without saying that now i have posted this I will probably die of a massive heart attack)
is it really all just genetics?
No, as I mentioned it can be a lot of things.
Im not sure how I can have such low cholesterol, if anyone else ate and excesses like I did they would be obese and very unhealth
. Its unlikely you have super human abilities.
Does what we eat play as much as of a role as we think,
if your old and/or fat yes, if your young and thin no, however these are not absolutes and other factors come into play.
I had one once, but I forget what it was now.

You would want to be. The rest of us? I'm not so sure...

original.gif

My husband eats pretty bad anf he gets perfect results. I eat great and I have high cholesterol!
Go figure!

So, had some bloods done as i always do every 4-6 months.

Was kind of expecting them to be bad, last few months haven't been very fun [...]

Anyway get the blood backs, absolute perfection
A few months of smoking would not lead to lung cancer, it's a few decades of it that'll fuck you up. And shitty food and no exercise are not as nasty on you as smokes.

If you really want to test your genetics, keep doing what you're doing for another 30 years.

Last edited:
So, had some bloods done as i always do every 4-6 months.

Was kind of expecting them to be bad, last few months haven't been very fun..little to no exercise, except for jerking off. Been eating absolute shit, almost makes me feel sick when i think how bad my diet has been as well as the rediculas amount of sugary soda's i consume (they are free at work). also add on the years of steroid use/abuse.

Anyway get the blood backs, absolute perfection..don't have them to hand but will post them up later. my cholesterol made me look like a triathlete. hdl 1. something and ldl 1. something as well. this wasn't fasted either, so is probably lower than this. on top of this im on medication which would actually cause higher cholesterol.

Which leads me to my question, is it really all just genetics? Im not sure how I can have such low cholesterol, if anyone else ate and excesses like I did they would be obese and very unhealth.

Does what we eat play as much as of a role as we think, thoughts?

(goes without saying that now i have posted this I will probably die of a massive heart attack)

How old are ya.

That probably explains it then. Heard a podcast with a doctor talking about bloods, health ect.

He said he finds basically no matter how bad someone's diet and lifestyle is they don't seem to have any issues until they get into their 30s.

That probably explains it then. Heard a podcast with a doctor talking about bloods, health ect.

He said he finds basically no matter how bad someone's diet and lifestyle is they don't seem to have any issues until they get into their 30s.

Which podcast was that? Im always on the lookout for new ones.