• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
J

jeremy007

Has anyone used fempro letro by cipla and can confirm it is legit and pharma grade strength? Trying to reverse some gyno. Thanks :)

I cant source any unfortunately :( what are your thoughts on whether fempro by cipla is legit letro?

Is there any better options in terms of obtaining real pharma grade letro?

If you're already developing gyno you probably don't wanna wait 2 weeks for shipping form India...

Imo if you haven't got a connect for what you need you've dug yourself a bit of a hole dude. If you really have no other option speak to your GP.

Its from a local in aus so shipping is a day. Have you heard of or used fempro letro before? Just want to make sure that it is legit before I go ahead

I can get this letro within a day so as long as it is legIt im set. I just want to know if you're familiar with the brand. Its apparently a fairly well known company

If you don't want ugl then it could be your best bet if it's local. Usual complaint about Indian products are that they're underdosed/counterfeit. Have a Google for reviews and see what people reckon. Cipla is a legit company however. Good luck with the nips.

Why so keen on Ralox out of curiosity? It won't address the problem of high oestrogen, only the symptoms.

Gives all the positive effects of estrogen
Removes the negative effects

High estrogen is not a problem if you control it's effects in the body