• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

n9rve

I'll be starting a 4 week cycle of a PH called edit: not sure if name allowed, contains 10MG DMZ & 75mg of a derivative of winstrol. I've been told for PCT that nolvadex only should be fine but to get both clomid and nolvadex if possible (I have a source to get liquid nolva/clomid online from USA).

From research as far as I am concerned, clomid is for kicking natural testosterone back to normal levels and Nolvadex is for preventing from gyno. Both are DHT compounds so I shouldn't have to worry about gyno right? Therefore clomid would suit me better?

I was told by the owner of the company that nolvadex only will be fine but it doesn't make sense to me if both of these are dry compounds which won't convert to estrogen.

Sorry if this is a dumb question plz no troll bandwagons :rolleyes:

Thanks,
n9rve.

Last edited:
Nolva and Clomid is standard. Throw in some DAA for good messure.
Are both necessary with this cycle mate? Or can I get away with using only one, I don't mind purchasing if it's going to significantly going to help.

It's up to you what level of PCT you take. Some say both are overkill some don't. If your budget allows for both then go ahead.

It's up to you what level of PCT you take. Some say both are overkill some don't. If your budget allows for both then go ahead.
What should I go with if my budget is limited? I was thinking clomid but the guy told me nolva and now im confused as hell.

thx bro,
n9rve

That PH contains superdrol and winny (or near enough to) if I remember rightly? Aromatisation might not be an issue but suppression will be likely.

Last edited:
It's not Superdrol. It's Dimethazine.
No where near as harsh.
Do you think running it for 8 weeks would be okay? My first cycle and want to make the most out of it. Running orals for 8 weeks seems almost retarded but the guys where I got my source from said I'll peak at 8 weeks with this cycle so 4 weeks will be a waste at the dosage it's at. Not sure if they're just trying to milk money out of me though :rolleyes:

It's not Superdrol. It's Dimethazine.
No where near as harsh.

I was just going from memory. A quick google returns some logs with bloods that seem to confirm suppression from dmz after 3-4 weeks though. Other reports seem to conflict with this, maybe due to the short typical cycle length.

Interestingly - The drug is specifically a methylated form of drostanolone (methasteron, commonly known as Superdrol) bound to another of the same molecules with the use of a hydrazine bridge. In the body, dimethazine will be broken down into two molecules of methasteron. For all intents and purposes, dimethazine is a Superdrol product.

Kinda but with the Azine bond making it less hepatoxic and less effect but still quite potent. Not the best for a first cycle.
Should go with Epistane, Halo or equivalent.

Not the best for a first cycle.
Should go with Epistane, Halo or equivalent.

Agree with this.
Get some Halo or similar and do a run of that first. Keep the stuff you've ordered/got for another cycle later on. Would be very wise to start with a single, less harsh compound first so you get a feel of how your body reacts to being shutdown and bringing it back online, blood pressure issues, liver issues, back pumps etc. Especially at your age, you don't want to balls it up.

What cycle support are you going to run?

Good question whitey, just bought the Carussos (you know the products with the ugly kunce on the packet) liver cleanse detox pack, $50, bargain, not for gear, but just turning a new leaf in my chapter, you know, cleanse the old lifestyle out, regenerate the liver for the beer season (Dec - Mar), Spart should make that a comp, just post the a pic of the empties on Sundays, I give it a go for sure.
Anyways, the way I read it is if I take Carrusos liver detox I live to 200, might get his collagen booster too, the one he's flogging on the radio, stops the ageing process, throw in my toco caps for the doo and they gonna burry me a healthy handsome mofo with a head full of good hair at 200, that or I'm ausbb's biggest sucker for gimmicks.

Agree with this.
Get some Halo or similar and do a run of that first. Keep the stuff you've ordered/got for another cycle later on. Would be very wise to start with a single, less harsh compound first so you get a feel of how your body reacts to being shutdown and bringing it back online, blood pressure issues, liver issues, back pumps etc. Especially at your age, you don't want to balls it up.

True, I was thinking of bulking another 4kg of mass without any supplementation like creatine so I can hit 80kg before running my cycle. For cycle support I was thinking of running Liv.52 + Grape Seed Antioxidant as I heard it significantly helps with blood pressure. However I think I'll stick to the cycle I was going to run due to budget, maybe I should wait until summer to use this cycle and stay natural until then.