• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

O.N.

Under permission from [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] we are posting this here for you guys to be involved if you wish.

We are looking for people wanting to participate in logging a new version of Epic Gainz in capsule form, we are in the process of creating.
The more people the better.

We are going to supply the same dose 350mg 97% purity per serve along with d-alpha-Tocopheryl polyethylene glycol-1000 succinate and Piper Nigrum to enhance absorption.

Since (-)-epicatechin is quite soluble we believe we should get a very high level of absorption with this formulation.
As many of you know Piper Nigrum is often used in supplements to enhance absorption however d-alpha-Tocopheryl polyethylene glycol-1000 succinate is very novel and can actually create micelles which also have been shown to increase absorption.

This is coming about due to the fact that there are not that many hardcore people out there willing to take liquid formulas and it is more convenient to consume a capsule.
I strongly believe we can match the absorption of the SEDDS for (-)-epicatechin since it has a high enough solubility.

The trial would provide you with a 30 day supply at a discounted rate of the current Epic Gainz price instead of it being $69.95 the trial price will be $55.95
You will be required to log as much info as possible on this thread so we can all gauge your progress and how the supplement is having an effect on you.

If you are interested please post your interest here so we can get some numbers together and get our contractor to make up a small trial size batch.

I'll give it a crack
I have previous experience with a few competitor's products to compare.
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] ; would be worth getting in the trial as well, he tried the SEDDS formula

Oooh [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; fanks for bringing this to my attention! Totally in, like Arianana Grande's tongue on a tray of freshly baked doughnuts. @ O.N.; I too have used Epi from several competitors. Just took 2 caps actually :eek:.

I would henceforth be moist delighted to make an edumacated comparison.

Ok so final numbers are:

1x @White_Lie
1x @Shrek
1x @Jungnaut

Please confirm this is the quantity you want to try if you want more please advise and if there is anyone else please post in here ASAP that you wish to be part of this.
If I have mentioned you above and you no longer wish to be part of the trial please inform me, as our contractor is only making the amount we require.

Just so you are clear on what you are getting it is 60 capsules, each capsule contains 350mg 97% purity (-)-epicatechin + d-alpha-Tocopheryl polyethylene glycol-1000 succinate and Piper Nigrum to enhance absorption.
This is a morning and pre workout supply and will last 30 days when taken twice daily.

Last edited:
I cant until end of year. I'll be on holidays. Maybe around Dec or Jan if thats ok?

I cant until end of year. I'll be on holidays. Maybe around Dec or Jan if thats ok?

Yeah ok, it might be an actual product by then, so maybe you should give it a miss.
Unless you want to pay for it now and we hold it for you.

[MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; I am in a bit confusement. There's 350mg 97% purity (-)-epi in each cap right? Why take 2 a day then?

Another brand has 150mg and the recommended serving is 2 per day. In all fairness 3 per day is more realistic. However another brand has about 200mg with absorption enhancers and the dosage for 2/day works nicely.

Taking 350mg x 2 = 700mg per day of (-)-epi with a new absorption enhancer is bit of an overkill, no? I am more concerned with sweating like a malaria patient again. that is a quite an unwelcome side effect lolz.

The original EP1C had 300mg. Hard to say with Follidrone and Ep1c Unleashed as they're prop blends but I'd assume similar amounts. I dosed 2 x per day, 1 on non training days. Worked well

Cheers whitey, now have you noticed any difference on days off between taking 1 cap of epic vs not taking it at all? I don't see the reason why you need a dose on non training days lol. Is it a ploy to make us go thru the bottles faster? Kunces.