• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You just want to keep the level up in the system. I reckon it takes at least a week to start doing anything anyway so I'm happy to have 1 on off days.
The first time I tried it, I was having two everyday. Probably same results as how I run it now so it's technically more economical lol

You just want to keep the level up in the system. I reckon it takes at least a week to start doing anything anyway so I'm happy to have 1 on off days.
The first time I tried it, I was having two everyday. Probably same results as how I run it now so it's technically more economical lol
What is this shit even meant to do? Don't want a sales spill just a rough idea

When are we looking at kicking this off @O.N. ;?

Just waiting on final numbers from a couple of guys and then it will go into production, at the point of confirmation of when it can be fitted into the schedule then i'll get people to make payments for them.

@O.N.; I am in a bit confusement. There's 350mg 97% purity (-)-epi in each cap right? Why take 2 a day then?

Another brand has 150mg and the recommended serving is 2 per day. In all fairness 3 per day is more realistic. However another brand has about 200mg with absorption enhancers and the dosage for 2/day works nicely.

Taking 350mg x 2 = 700mg per day of (-)-epi with a new absorption enhancer is bit of an overkill, no? I am more concerned with sweating like a malaria patient again. that is a quite an unwelcome side effect lolz.

As White_Lie said the original version from OL was 300mg 90% purity, we have been using 350mg 97% purity in the liquid version for some time now with now issues and we want to keep it at this dose.
As for the sweating we have not heard of anyone else with the issue from any of our Epic Gainz...

Cheers whitey, now have you noticed any difference on days off between taking 1 cap of epic vs not taking it at all? I don't see the reason why you need a dose on non training days lol. Is it a ploy to make us go thru the bottles faster? Kunces.

(-)-epicatechin reduces myostatin so you do need to take it daily to continue to lower the myostatin level, this is also why it takes a few days to kick in so to speak. The pre workout dose is based around the fact it increases mitochondria so you do have a better energy reserve in the muscle tissue and are actually able to take advantage of this and generally lift more weight and do more reps, this is directly related to mitochondria. If you are unsure what mitochondria is i'll explain.

Mitochondria are energy packs within your cells...all cells have them if we compare a mitochondria to a factory they would be the machines in the factory, the more machines in your factory the more workload you can complete, this is why you have a gain in strength, because the myostatin reduction does not increase strength it simply increases growth so over a long period you will get the strength from the growth.

What is this shit even meant to do? Don't want a sales spill just a rough idea

It reduces myostatin which is a protein that inhibits you from growing muscle tissue and fights you every step of the way, by reducing myostatin you open up the pathway for more nutrient delivery and storage into the muscle tissue this creates a fuller look to the muscles and you put on 2-3kg from the extra storage of protein and glycogen. In addition to this when you weight train and get a pump the pump increases in size because you have blood flow + all the additional nutrient storage this creates a situation where micro tears are happening even more so which makes you grow more muscle tissue since you are micro tearing easier. Then in addition to this because you have a higher stored level of nutrients in the muscle repair takes place faster too so your in between session recovery times increase.

And as above it also increase mitochondria which increases, strength, endurance and recovery times whilst in the gym.
It also has a load of other health benefits associated with heart health, longevity and cholesterol.

I have taken the following pre workout:

460mg
920mg
1380mg
1840mg
2760mg

the results increase at 920mg and a touch more at 1380mg, 1840 and 2760 are equal results to 1380mg.
The increase is noticeable in terms of energy in the gym, recovery times and strength.

The daily dose is required from long and sort term reduction of myostatin but the pre workout dose is required for increased mitchondria.

I only get the sweats on because of the increase in stamina/recovery. Can get away with less rest breaks and just want to keep going which is obviously going to make you sweat

I only get the sweats on because of the increase in stamina/recovery. Can get away with less rest breaks and just want to keep going which is obviously going to make you sweat

You lucky bastard, one set of empty barbell squats for warmup and the sweat is flying off my face! FMLswag

But it says 'I strongly believe we can match the absorption of the SEDDS for (-)-epicatechin'

So does this mean you are expecting the pipa nigrum to match the effects of Sedds or you actually got sedds in there? Soz I got a blonde wig on today.

The SEDDS delivery system is not being used in the capsule it is only in a liquid form.

We are using the following: Piper Nigrum is often used in supplements to enhance absorption however d-alpha-Tocopheryl polyethylene glycol-1000 succinate is very novel and can actually create micelles which also have been shown to increase absorption.

Sorry for the delay guys we are waiting for a spot to open up in production it's not the easiest to do very small runs when our products and other companies take priority over a small sample run.

Did the capsules ever eventuate?
Not that I know of? I don't keep tabs on their product line though....

ON has 2 businesses though, I think the other has taken a larger focus so not sure if there's still new products being developed or not