• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good, did save some footage from Coaches Eye from the other night. Camera roll on this device is getting awfully full and every scene has some fatty in it.

180kg at approx 102kg. Not very deep and wearing a powerlifting belt so barely valid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp-a03djNsg

i did attempt 200kg and filmed it but it has adult language in it. Don't know what I was thinking as I don't think I have ever done that weight before. Biggest causality when I front squat is upper-mid back, shoulders and wrists. Knees are fine.

Hit 122.5 tonight. LOL.
Didnt film it as i expected to go higher. And will do once my form comes back around...it wasnt particularly hard, but staying in a good position was difficult. Ill work on that and repeat.

we really shouldn't be doing front squats at our age. I'm in my mid 40's and you'll be turning 70 soon.

OohBurn.gif

my shoulders will be even more stuffed because some stupid stinky yellow sponge wants a pull up challenge.

Damn you sir.

No, I am doing it for myself; what others do is beyond my control.

But I would like to get 15, that is for sure.

fuck that, my back wouldn't take it, tho im sure my legs would with pleasure...

No, I am doing it for myself; what others do is beyond my control.

But I would like to get 15, that is for sure.

Pardon a degree of self projection on my part but posting videos and commentary on social media is hardly just for one's self is it?

Im just just here to satisfy a need for affiliation and want to be loved by everyone. Rubbish. We are all posers.

Pardon a degree of self projection on my part but posting videos and commentary on social media is hardly just for one's self is it?

Im just just here to satisfy a need for affiliation and want to be loved by everyone. Rubbish. We are all posers.

True, to some extent. The fact I like to refer old man scores probably is evidence of that.

But trust me, I really don't give a fuck where I come. I am used to losing, and like to encourage others.

Vonfram, you can't be cynical all the time. Have faith. :)