• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I bench 3 plates now, and not not on gear, havent even cracked my toco caps open yet, what's that make me?
I'll answer my own question..............
Nothing, just another old kunce who can bench 3 plates natty and doesnt judge others.
Now you can only caim 2 of these 3 qualities. :)

I bench 3 plates now, and not not on gear, havent even cracked my toco caps open yet, what's that make me?
I'll answer my own question..............
Nothing, just another old kunce who can bench 3 plates natty and doesnt judge others.
Now you can only caim 2 of these 3 qualities. :)

if one posts or asks for an opinion on an Internet forum, answers are generally provided and judgements passed. Passing judgement is is something EMO types might shun. Standing firm on principles gives me 3 out of 3 from where I stand.

It's not discriminatory nor an abuse of human rights to call out anyone who by their own choice undertakes cretinous deeds. Roidy boys are free to disagree and claim their un-natural lifestyle choice is okay and that the 99.99999% of people who don't do roids are missing out on something.

if one posts or asks for an opinion on an Internet forum, answers are generally provided and judgements passed. Passing judgement is is something EMO types might shun. Standing firm on principles gives me 3 out of 3 from where I stand.

It's not discriminatory nor an abuse of human rights to call out anyone who by their own choice undertakes cretinous deeds. Roidy boys are free to disagree and claim their un-natural lifestyle choice is okay and that the 99.99999% of people who don't do roids are missing out on something.

Pull your head out mate, EMO types ? i'm pretty sure no matter what stereotype you fit into nobody likes being judged and ridiculed for their choices.

Does him taking steroids effect you in anyway ? is he competing in a competition you are and stealing your glory ? No

So why the need to attack someone over them seeking advice, at least he's doing the right thing and trying to learn about what he's about to do to himself.

There's a difference between standing firm in your principles and admitting that what other people do goes against them but if people are actively seeking out information to make the best decision for themselves ridiculing poking fun and insulting aren't going to help in any way.

Pull your head out mate, EMO types ? i'm pretty sure no matter what stereotype you fit into nobody likes being judged and ridiculed for their choices.

Does him taking steroids effect you in anyway ? is he competing in a competition you are and stealing your glory ? No

So why the need to attack someone over them seeking advice, at least he's doing the right thing and trying to learn about what he's about to do to himself.

There's a difference between standing firm in your principles and admitting that what other people do goes against them but if people are actively seeking out information to make the best decision for themselves ridiculing poking fun and insulting aren't going to help in any way.

if he slams his dick in the door I'll advise him that is a stupid choice to make. There are some generally accepted norms, you know the ones that most decent tax paying, law abiding and/or family oriented people tend to follow. Stick shit into your body and you are now doing something that falls outside those norms and you should expect that you will be judged.

He ain't going to steal my glory because I really have no valour to start with. One does not become enriched by poor life choices. My advice and prescription is unchanged - you want to do gear? - give yourself a stiff uppercut and recognise now that it offers no future and in all likelihood normal people will think your decision to use gear is just plain silly.

lol telling someone it's a stupid choice is completely different to having a go at them and shaming them on a forum.

If you think it's a bad choice tell him that and then explain why don't just tell him "that's stupid your stupid i don't do it you shouldn't do it"

you gave no advice, no level headed answer so why would one listen to you ?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought steroid use was still illegal unless prescribed.

Haha I was only kidding, I expect the hate to be honest for a newfag like me.

What hate are you referring too and where have I committed this hate crime?.

You jump on a thread called "what would sway you and do you have any regrets" and just start asking questions about the steroids you want to take,

At 22 years old with only 3 months training under your belt.

You dont have to be a hater or a rocket scientist to see how ironic this is.
In fact... now I think you are in the right thread.

like I said good luck.

Just for the record I could personally care less who takes drugs and why.

But on the topic of steroids I have seen one guy after another and even multiple at once all taking drugs because they all think like I did that this was going to be the answer to their prayers. The majority of whom will now warn others earnstly to rethink their choices, not because its cheating or because of any moral dilemma but because of the damage it has caused them both physically and mentally.

The gyms are full of young guys all dissatisfied with themselves and all impatient standing in front of mirrors curling dumbbells wanting to look like the guy on the cover of Mens Health or Muscle and Fitness magazine, making judgement calls about themselves as well as their peers.

Strength and confidence and self esteem is not found in a pill or syringe, these are qualities gained by those who feel the strains of life and work against them who fall and get back up again.

Steroids?...So many huge guys out there suffering from things like depression still hating and judging themselves still looking to be accepted, who as long as they never accept themselves for who they are without all the shit will continue down that path until they hit that inevitable wall (and it is coming), whereby they loose everything including their sanity if they are lucky enough to still have a beating heart.

If you want to take these drugs then no one can stop you, not even the best advice will sway a strong delusion.
But if you want to get big and strong, work on your mind, talk to people who understand and who can offer support so you can build and keep a positive attitude about yourself.

If you want to be physically strong eat right, lift to a good program and get plenty of rest away from the gym where you can put your mind in to other things.

This is the best advise I can offer anybody considering steroids.

Just for the record I could personally care less who takes drugs and why.

But on the topic of steroids I have seen one guy after another and even multiple at once all taking drugs because they all think like I did that this was going to be the answer to their prayers. The majority of whom will now warn others earnstly to rethink their choices, not because its cheating or because of any moral dilemma but because of the damage it has caused them both physically and mentally.

The gyms are full of young guys all dissatisfied with themselves and all impatient standing in front of mirrors curling dumbbells wanting to look like the guy on the cover of Mens Health or Muscle and Fitness magazine, making judgement calls about themselves as well as their peers.

Strength and confidence and self esteem is not found in a pill or syringe, these are qualities gained by those who feel the strains of life and work against them who fall and get back up again.

Steroids?...So many huge guys out there suffering from things like depression still hating and judging themselves still looking to be accepted, who as long as they never accept themselves for who they are without all the shit will continue down that path until they hit that inevitable wall (and it is coming), whereby they loose everything including their sanity if they are lucky enough to still have a beating heart.

If you want to take these drugs then no one can stop you, not even the best advice will sway a strong delusion.
But if you want to get big and strong, work on your mind, talk to people who understand and who can offer support so you can build and keep a positive attitude about yourself.

If you want to be physically strong eat right, lift to a good program and get plenty of rest away from the gym where you can put your mind in to other things.

This is the best advise I can offer anybody considering steroids.

This is some awesome insight man!

I've never really been that interested in steroids as i don't feel the need to push my body in that way, i'm happy doing things naturally and happy with my progess.

but seeing the views of people that have tried things like this and knowing their experiences will definitely help inform those that are looking to take the plunge!

This is some awesome insight man!

I've never really been that interested in steroids as i don't feel the need to push my body in that way, i'm happy doing things naturally and happy with my progess.

but seeing the views of people that have tried things like this and knowing their experiences will definitely help inform those that are looking to take the plunge!

It does suck to see, young guys on cloud 9 for a few weeks swanning around the gym like Thor with a steroid bloat disappear then come back not long later skinny weak and dejected with life.

Thanks for the kind words brother.

And it is good, moral and sensible advice you gave, no question about it.
But the fact you would never touch gear does not make any special achiever.
Judging kunce as non a achievers from your high horse doesn't send the message you are trying get across, just makes you come across, well......as a grizzly old tosser instead.

Oral only cycles are retarded
Yeah right if a gym rat give you advice it'd be like this

750mg of test E week
75mg of tren EOD
and maybe 400mg of deca
all for 12 weeks then
PCT would be 50mg of clomid and 20-40mg of nolvadex for 3-4 weeks

hahahha

now more advanced gym rat still big moron will give you this advice Bro wanna get huge do this

750mg test E or cyp
400mg Deca
75mg of tren ED
then do gh 4iu 5 days on and 2 days off so you save money and dont shut down your natural gh production
get a good chinese generic or american LOL!!

Then the more advance even more retard gymrat will tell you
ok this

750mg test E
400mg Deca
75mg Tren ED
then gh 5/2 4iu

then bro heres how you get huge
8-10iu of insulin pre workout
then post workout 30mcg of igf-1 spot injected..

simple now your huge.
for the reasons above is the reason they never advance.
gym rat even top gym rat is maybe a huffy bike not even cannondale.
bodybuilder is a ducati.

advance your thinking

lol telling someone it's a stupid choice is completely different to having a go at them and shaming them on a forum.

If you think it's a bad choice tell him that and then explain why don't just tell him "that's stupid your stupid i don't do it you shouldn't do it"

you gave no advice, no level headed answer so why would one listen to you ?

heres the advice then- if you are undecided, slam your dick in the door. It will be as beneficial in the long run as using gear.

And it is good, moral and sensible advice you gave, no question about it.
But the fact you would never touch gear does not make any special achiever.
Judging kunce as non a achievers from your high horse doesn't send the message you are trying get across, just makes you come across, well......as a grizzly old tosser instead.

I'm the grizzly old tosser on the high horse. Just about everyone on gear is so insecure about their choice they get all but hurt when I, the knight of all fuckery, pisses on their "achievement". Then my horse pisses on them.

Apart from my quest to antagonise all those who think they are going to achieve something after a course of roids and the world will be their oyster when they pump up their arms for a nightclub run, I don't know why I'm even bothering to post in the roid section. Maybe I became a little enraged when I was trying to get my son started in WL and then start finding that the cocksucker roid users were about to encroach upon our pure & innocent pursuit. Great fucking role modelling being exposed to that.

be better than that, fight for every kg and do it for life. My personal, mediocre iron quest started more than three decades ago and I think that gives me some rank slides; of course my experience may mean nothing to others and the plates are just painted balsa wood anyway so no roid user should feel extra insecure if they can't front squat 200kg raw in there mid 40's and their life is not awesome like mine.

Last edited:
I'm the grizzly old tosser on the high horse. Just about everyone on gear is so insecure about their choice they get all but hurt when I, the knight of all fuckery, pisses on their "achievement". Then my horse pisses on them.

Apart from my quest to antagonise all those who think they are going to achieve something after a course of roids and the world will be their oyster when they pump up their arms for a nightclub run, I don't know why I'm even bothering to post in the roid section. Maybe I became a little enraged when I was trying to get my son started in WL and then start finding that the cocksucker roid users were about to encroach upon our pure & innocent pursuit. Great fucking role modelling being exposed to that.

be better than that, fight for every kg and do it for life. My personal, mediocre iron quest started more than three decades ago and I think that gives me some rank slides; of course my experience may mean nothing to others and the plates are just painted balsa wood anyway so no roid user should feel extra insecure if they can't front squat 200kg raw in there mid 40's and their life is not awesome like mine.

You're also making posts about your strength in order to impress other men online
Just as insecure

Personally at this point the reasons I would not do steroids, would be age, I'm only 17 also I'm only one year into training and I've got plenty of natural years of growth ahead.
Additionally to this, I would never try something like this without excellent knowledge and if I did, I'd probably start off on a small cycle and build up.