• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
5'10" and 75kg?
can i ask what BF%
probably around 10% can see my abs and ribs slightly, I'm around 77.5kg actually. small bones and tall but wide shoulders, mind you I went from 59-78kg in 4 months and then stopped training due to injury for 3 months just started training again and my strength is going through the roof and I didn't lose any weight. Still a skinny kunt tho

plot twist: vonfram88 is actually Robert Wilks.

which disciplines do you shoot bud?

10/10 thread, would read roid ragers raging again.

i often use greens, im not a pussy

pink 21guage are harpoons, never seen green...whats that 22? 24?

its not about being a pussy, its about scar tissue, but maybe you enjoy self induced trauma?

like a 13yr old, cut the wrist in a way so you feel it and have scars for life, but does zero damage except mentally.

plot twist: vonfram88 is actually Robert Wilks.

which disciplines do you shoot bud?

10/10 thread, would read roid ragers raging again.

I shoot IPSC rules prac pistol production division
ICORE rules revolver classic division
IPSC rules shotgun manual action (pump action allowed here in WA)
IPSC rules rifle manual action open
Local club rules 100m handgun metallic silhouette

Wife shoots ICORE unlimited

Son shoots ICORE unlimited, practical shotgun, practical rifle

We also hunt and destroy vermin on various places, it overlaps with some of my business. Looking out my window now I see some bunnies that doesn't know they will soon be dog food.

I shoot IPSC rules prac pistol production division
ICORE rules revolver classic division
IPSC rules shotgun manual action (pump action allowed here in WA)
IPSC rules rifle manual action open
Local club rules 100m handgun metallic silhouette

Wife shoots ICORE unlimited

Son shoots ICORE unlimited, practical shotgun, practical rifle

We also hunt and destroy vermin on various places, it overlaps with some of my business. Looking out my window now I see some bunnies that doesn't know they will soon be dog food.

you must live in a real shithole...