• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not even a welcome bro, I'm devestated.

I know what you mean man... kunce tend to get really preachy when it comes to gear.. pro-hormones.. horny goat weed..

It can be hard to distinguish when someone is genuinely trying to look out for a young fella such as yourself or just coming across as a self righteous turd.

I don't think the latter is the case in this instance x

think your horse a bit too high, mate, how you gonna get off that with out a crate?

I have a western saddle, grab the horn and swing off. Because I look after myself I can hope to be mounting and dismounting without a step in 20 years from now.

20 years from now the roid users of today will have nothing other than memories and boasts of how awesome their three plate bench was. I was benching over three plates 20 years ago and will still be benching three plates in 20 years from now.

Last edited:
there def is NOT winny @ 75mg in a prohormone sold on the shelf bro.

keep dreaming.

never even tried, winny, heard its pretty dang good.

only have time for test, if i was to do a very small cycle aka 3-4 weeks max. enough to add atleast 3kg of muscle without the bloat and without making shit too complicated and adding ancillary after ancillary, and hurting your dick and blah blah... have none of those problems in the past.

Q : Does being able to bench 3 plates in 20 years make you a better person?

"Better" being a superlative and therefore relative to some other condition, then yes it makes me a better person than I would have been had I used gear and given up on myself. Nothing to regret.

Using the gear, and continuing to use gear knowing the whole while its unsustainable cannot build character.

having gone down that road in late 20's,

I didn't even know steroids existed in the 20s...

weightlifting-hist-2.gif

I know what you mean man... kunce tend to get really preachy when it comes to gear.. pro-hormones.. horny goat weed..

It can be hard to distinguish when someone is genuinely trying to look out for a young fella such as yourself or just coming across as a self righteous turd.

I don't think the latter is the case in this instance x
Haha I was only kidding, I expect the hate to be honest for a newfag like me.

there def is NOT winny @ 75mg in a prohormone sold on the shelf bro.

keep dreaming.
It's a winny derivative actually I found out.

I have a western saddle, grab the horn and swing off. Because I look after myself I can hope to be mounting and dismounting without a step in 20 years from now.

20 years from now the roid users of today will have nothing other than memories and boasts of how awesome their three plate bench was. I was benching over three plates 20 years ago and will still be benching three plates in 20 years from now.

I bench 3 plates now, and not not on gear, havent even cracked my toco caps open yet, what's that make me?
I'll answer my own question..............
Nothing, just another old kunce who can bench 3 plates natty and doesnt judge others.
Now you can only caim 2 of these 3 qualities. :)

I'd hate to shatter your hopes here, but dont hope too much for this derivative stuff from ebay.
I'm not shattered, but I'm flattered you think I bought a pro hormone on ebay LOL

edit: fuckin burnt me finger cookin a schnitzel fuckin kunce (first time using the word kunce)

I'm not shattered, but I'm flattered you think I bought a pro hormone on ebay LOL

edit: fuckin burnt me finger cookin a schnitzel fuckin kunce (first time using the word kunce)

sarcasm bro, as in, you may as well have bought it off ebay.

Because I don't know what's truly in it? Same goes for street gear true?

No, because I truly know what isn't in it.
And yes, you can just as easily get fucked over with street gear if you dont know who you buying from.