• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
F

fitnesswise

Hello,

I'm a 28 yo Male who's been training on and off for about 4 years and more recently taken things seriously at the gym.
I'm around the 80kg mark and pretty lean and I'm looking to get
Thanks in advance and look forward to learning some more from this site!
smile.png.pagespeed.ce.HpCntQets-.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry SteveP, admin Shrek edited the post and removed the link.
Its just a general survey asking what types of supps you buy e.g. protein, creatine, multivitamins etc... how often a month and what not....

Whats Ep1c ?
Just googled them and thats the first I've heard of em...
They sell at a few smaller retailers... They Aussie?
The Affiliate thing is a good idea.

Damn @ Shrek, I've got to get at least 10 surveys filled out by this Thursday and I'm dreading to have to stand out the front of the gym asking randoms. FML. lol
Thought I could get it done with posting on a forum, you can see the logic.

Whats Ep1c ?
Just googled them and thats the first I've heard of em...
They sell at a few smaller retailers... They Aussie?
The Affiliate thing is a good idea.

Damn @ Shrek, I've got to get at least 10 surveys filled out by this Thursday and I'm dreading to have to stand out the front of the gym asking randoms. FML. lol
Thought I could get it done with posting on a forum, you can see the logic.
Is a cruel world, isn't it? ??

[MENTION=15941]steveP[/MENTION] -- Creatine, a steroid? Educate yourself fool. [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION] -- First time I've ever joined a forum actually. I joined a few today in hopes of having the survey done, one of my other classmates is starting up a thermal imagine website and posted his survey and got over 30 results. He recommended it... Must admit I was disappointed when I was auto blocked by the first forum I joined and posted on...

@steveP -- Creatine, a steroid? Educate yourself fool. @White_Lie -- First time I've ever joined a forum actually. I joined a few today in hopes of having the survey done, one of my other classmates is starting up a thermal imagine website and posted his survey and got over 30 results. He recommended it... Must admit I was disappointed when I was auto blocked by the first forum I joined and posted on...
[MENTION=15941]steveP[/MENTION]; is definitely joking, hopefully you picked up on his sarcasm, or am I missing yours?
When you become a more active member on the forum, get paid out and pay others out, you will start to fit in and THEN people will help you out.
Coming onto a forum and asking people for help when you've done nothing for them will get you nowhere dude.

Stick around, theres plenty of good info & people here, just avoid [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; you will soon learn why. :)