• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I wouldn't call myself a 'bodybuilder' per se, but I know training in general probably wouldn't have helped if I were single.

Take for instance this mornings leg session.

Set up in the squat rack. 150kg. Getting some good depth.

The squat rack at my gym is at the front of the weights area in front of a wall of mirrors.

Get to about the 5th rep and riiiip. Ripped my shorts in-two ffs.

Spin around after racking the bar only to see the pretty blond chick witting on the pull down machine staring at me in shock.

Not til I get home that I realise I was wearing the shorts without any webbing in them i.e. twig berries and smelly crack would've been winking at her at the bottom of the rep...

Chur.

I wouldn't call myself a 'bodybuilder' per se, but I know training in general probably wouldn't have helped if I were single.

Take for instance this mornings leg session.

Set up in the squat rack. 150kg. Getting some good depth.

The squat rack at my gym is at the front of the weights area in front of a wall of mirrors.

Get to about the 5th rep and riiiip. Ripped my shorts in-two ffs.

Spin around after racking the bar only to see the pretty blond chick witting on the pull down machine staring at me in shock.

Not til I get home that I realise I was wearing the shorts without any webbing in them i.e. twig berries and smelly crack would've been winking at her at the bottom of the rep...

Chur.

Commando squats...Alriiiight :cool:

FM2062%257EQuagmire-Posters.jpg

Seems to be a common thread theme around here lately in relation to lifting weights and pussy.

Anyway I'd say it hasn't helped. If anything I don't mention it.

If you plaster your online profile with half nude flexing shots girls don't add you. They presume your a typical meat head player.

Hide that shit away, play mr right, then just show enough bicep and flex when lifting your coffee to your mouth and she'll be a squirter by the nights end.

Seems to be a common thread theme around here lately in relation to lifting weights and pussy.

If you plaster your online profile with half nude flexing shots girls don't add you. They presume your a typical meat head player.

Hide that shit away, play mr right, then just show enough bicep and flex when lifting your coffee to your mouth and she'll be a squirter by the nights end.

Hells yeah its all part of da game.....

just because you lift, why would you auto-post half naked stupid pics flexing???

edit: re social media, posting it on a anonymous-ish bodybuilding forum is the correct thing, having it as your facebook profile is not.

Last edited:

And Ladies & Gentlemen, THIS.................is how its done in the Semi Pro legue!

A question if I may
did you guys [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION]; not get much snatch in your prime years?

And Ladies & Gentlemen, THIS.................is how its done in the Semi Pro legue!
The Pro League is expensive mate. I'm not at your level yet.

Few more years nailing the suburb sluts and bush pigs before free agency kicks in.

Takes years to master the protocol.

A question if I may
did you guys [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION]; not get much snatch in your prime years?
I would consider this is as my prime years. If anything I only invisage it getting better with age as soon I'll be rich enough to buy 3 Thailand woman.

you bastards didn't answered my question
I'm 30 and have actively been fucking female vaginas, arses and mouths for a good 13-14 years now.

So unless I was touching snatch in grade 4 behind the playground, I would say no to your question.

Going from fat virgin kunce. To improved confidence man certainly helped me with the ladies.
I wouldn't use the word 'dating' to describe it though :cool: