• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
has helped alot in the past, specially on the sauce..my game is 10x better and been a pretty solid correlation between how easy it is to get pussy and what im taking. all my long dry spells have been off gear, when i get back on it comes to a swift end

you bastards didn't answered my question

To answer directly, I lost count, think I did OK in my prime, certainly gave it a lot of focus.
BUT, The more you get the more you want, sorta thing.
I seeked help, went to a coulsellor, but she was good looking so all I could think of was trying to get into her pants. In hind side should have spoken to a bloke about it, but to be perfectly honest it only made me realise I didn't really want to change.

has helped alot in the past, specially on the sauce..my game is 10x better and been a pretty solid correlation between how easy it is to get pussy and what im taking. all my long dry spells have been off gear, when i get back on it comes to a swift end

They can smell test from long distance, like hyenas smell blood.

To answer directly, I lost count, think I did OK in my prime, certainly gave it a lot of focus.
BUT, The more you get the more you want, sorta thing.
I seeked help, went to a coulsellor, but she was good looking so all I could think of was trying to get into her pants. In hind side should have spoken to a bloke about it, but to be perfectly honest it only made me realise I didn't really want to change.
Fair enough, thank you for your answer
be careful, just like drugs it can eventually fuck you up

Fair enough, thank you for your answer
be careful, just like drugs it can eventually fuck you up

Yeah, that's what she said, it's an addiction like any other and is treated just like any other addiction, gambling, drugs, drink same approach.
Made me feel terrible, same bucket like a junkie loser, walked in feeling good, walked out depressed and confused.

Yeah, that's what she said, it's an addiction like any other and is treated just like any other addiction, gambling, drugs, drink same approach.
Made me feel terrible, same bucket like a junkie loser, walked in feeling good, walked out depressed and confused.
When you can walk past a hot looking babe and NOT say to yourself "I gotta have me a piece of that no matter what" , then you know you have self control.

When you can walk past a hot looking babe and NOT say to yourself "I gotta have me a piece of that no matter what" , then you know you have self control.

Not quite there yet, my neck turns on it's own, it's too strong, I can't pull it back.

probably could have achieved more in this area, but I am sure glad I don't lust like I did when I was younger.

I am sure most of us have some issues, one way or another. I have had to control my gambling addiction, which I have done so successfully since being in long term relationships.

Not quite there yet, my neck turns on it's own, it's too strong, I can't pull it back.
I'm not talking about merely having a look Grunta, hell if you stop looking you're either dead or a poof.
I'm talking about not acting upon it