• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hoska91

Not sure if this is allowed but thought it might be a good idea for everyone to list where they're from so people can find buddies in similar areas etc for possible workouts and stuff ?

Maybe something similar to the Age/Weight thread

Just an idea of course.

Gym: Home Gym

Myaree, train at Goodlife Myaree.
Have trekked to train with Jiggers at Genesis Joondalup before though

I'm in Brisbane, I mostly train at Masterpiece Strength Academy (in Brendale), but also train at Healthstream QUT on days when I have classes and/or want to perve on 18-22 year old athletic chicks.

I live around near Terang, which is in Southwest Victoria near Warrnambool.
I train at the small community gym 'Terang Fitness'.

Sydney: Eastern Suburbs. Pretty lame, but I train at a Snap Fitness in the area. They have a rack and platforms, so not too bad for a commercial gym. 3rd gym in the area I've been to, I like it for the convenient hours.

Sydney: Eastern Suburbs. Pretty lame, but I train at a Snap Fitness in the area. They have a rack and platforms, so not too bad for a commercial gym. 3rd gym in the area I've been to, I like it for the convenient hours.

Also Sydney's east here.
I train in the backyard gym from hell.

Sydney inner west for me... Squat rack at local Anytime Fitness does the job.

That said, would be nice to train with some bros who are inspirationally stronger than I...