• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Boom, they are everywhere, best responses are in normal places, they r suprised and flatteed, makes their day, in a club, they expect to be sleazed on, so different vibe.

Young kunce with 90s technology clean up online.
@Undercover ; this reminds me, haven't been there in a while, but I expect it's till the same, Slony Pony in PM on a Sunday night, full to the brim with very aggressive cougars, will blow your mind, I've picked up between entering the front door and 1/2 way to the bar, not even one drink, was in the joint 7-10 seconds before I was walking back out with a cougar attached to me.
It's beyond words, you literally get molestered in there, bruises on your arse from being pinched every 2-3 minutes and lipstick all over you, expect you'd be quite a regular there, if not, deny yourself no longer, it's a fuken circus. Prince Alfred Hotel was the same, if you have some hair and most of your own teeth you're getting dragged to the cougar den, dead or alive.

Sounds like the Clovelly Hotel here in Sydney.
Cougars rule the place on a saturday evening. I remember a few times being molested on the way to the bar or ATM. Fucken hilarious.

A few guys at work are on tinder, gee I wish that was around when I was single. Definitely wouldve done some serious damage on that. One bloke said its like 'shooting fish in a barrel'. lol
I met my mrs when she was on her university practical placement at a hospital, i was doing some electrical work there at the time. Shit, thats 14 years ago now. She's awesome

She'd have to awesome to be married to you

fb6e06dfb21e3e2670162ed490ad6b4b31c197f3d9b269d4e058fad1856e2d39.jpg

Hahah. Either way she's awesome.
I think I'm a pretty cruisey husband, haven't had too many complaints.

I told her early on in our courtship, if she lets me train when I want and brings the regular sexy time, I'll be the best husband she'll ever have. Married ten years next January!

What about you [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; where'd you meet the hugs?

Hahah. Either way she's awesome.
I think I'm a pretty cruisey husband, haven't had too many complaints.

I told her early on in our courtship, if she lets me train when I want and brings the regular sexy time, I'll be the best husband she'll ever have. Married ten years next January!

What about you @Repacked; & @Silverback; where'd you meet the hugs?

I love my wife to bits, I met her at gym, in 1993, just divorced and looking after my two daughters, then 6 and 4, shit that was hard, I learnt the value of a fast hard workout.
We went out for a year, but it was too tough, met her again six years ago, married 5 years ago.

I love my wife to bits, I met her at gym, in 1993, just divorced and looking after my two daughters, then 6 and 4, shit that was hard, I learnt the value of a fast hard workout.
We went out for a year, but it was too tough, met her again six years ago, married 5 years ago.

Unreal mate!!

That's nice. Funny how thing's work out sometimes isn't it.