• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
There's heaps of really interesting fitness channels out on the tube these days, which ones do you like to follow and watch to get your daily motivation and entertainment fix?

My go to channels are:

Seems like a lot! But remember vids don't come out daily so there's something new to watch at least every day if you sub to a few and in need of a fix.

Which ones do you like watching? Share them here cheers.

The Massive Joes channel always has something interesting to watch. Particularly the Jake Nikolopoulos series where he's training/prepping for his first show as a pro later this year. The USA/Mr Olympia vlogs are cool as well. But Weekly Word is probably my favourite where the dudes talk shit and answer viewers' questions.
https://www.youtube.com/user/massivejoes/playlists

There's also the Max's Muscle TV channel, which is a repository of all the TV series. I've gotten some great tips and training advice watching the Australian pros train.
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxswebmaster/playlists

Gracias [MENTION=15941]steveP[/MENTION]; good selection! That's my entertainment for da evening fixed :)

Keep it coming all you tube freaks..

There's heaps of really interesting fitness channels out on the tube these days, which ones do you like to follow and watch to get your daily motivation and entertainment fix?

My go to channels are:

Seems like a lot! But remember vids don't come out daily so there's something new to watch at least every day if you sub to a few and in need of a fix.

Which ones do you like watching? Share them here cheers.

Started watching humerous fitness is actually pretty good!

I'm a big Dana & Rob Bailey fan so i tend to watch them a fair bit, gets me pumped up!

Other than that have been trying to find new channels haha :(

Started watching humerous fitness is actually pretty good!

I'm a big Dana & Rob Bailey fan so i tend to watch them a fair bit, gets me pumped up!

Other than that have been trying to find new channels haha :(

Yeah I been watching the youtube house series its is pretty entertaining! Love watching these guys and gals go thru their fitness journeys, I pick up a lot of tips along the way.

When I first started lifting I found the Squartrx channel to be a huge help. That guy goes into it with insane amount of detail.

I am always on the lookout for new channels to sub to. Problem is a lot of them are filled with shameless product placements and or too gimmicky/youtube natties.. that puts me right off lol.

Yeah I been watching the youtube house series its is pretty entertaining! Love watching these guys and gals go thru their fitness journeys, I pick up a lot of tips along the way.

When I first started lifting I found the Squartrx channel to be a huge help. That guy goes into it with insane amount of detail.

I am always on the lookout for new channels to sub to. Problem is a lot of them are filled with shameless product placements and or too gimmicky/youtube natties.. that puts me right off lol.

Haha yeah have to agree here, i started with the youtube house series, i'm actually a bit jealous would love to do something like that :p

Dana and Rob hate shameless sponsors etc so they kind of try to do thing on their own and while i question Danas "natty-ness" she works damn hard, it's also good to listen to rob as he's a fairly successful guy so it works both ways haha.

As for others i watched nick wright for a while, seems like a nice enough guy but he just comes across as pretentious to me, whether that's just me or not is a different question haha.

Watched furious pete for a while too but got over it :p