• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Tried the high protein low/zero carbs thing.
Feel flat, lost muscle.
Staying on a high carb diet I was able to get fairly lean and maintained more than previously. Feel far more energetic and stronger keeping carbs high. Just lower overall caloric intake and move more.

Yeah, just got back from the market, got this big fukoff wagyu tomahawk tom going to destroy tonight.
Got to cook the kunce myself cos of this lockdown shit.

You gunna Sous Vide it then sear the outside?

You gunna Sous Vide it then sear the outside?

No, haven't tried that yet.
Got my own technique for thick Wagyu though, heat weber to max, then throw on for 4 minutes each side, turn heat off completely and leave for another 4, then place on a plate from the oven (150C) for another 4 to rest.
For streaks about 2" thick, approx. 1kg, Far-Ken Good!

I tend to start in the oven with thicc ones, flip 1/2 way, then sear after.

Bunch of Gorden Ramsay's here lol.

Cut it's horns off, wipe it's arse, stick it on a hot plate, turn it once, side order of Veggies, Boom!

Since I like mine very rare, I cook it on low temp each side for about 20 min.

Last edited:
Since I like mine very rare, I cook it on low temp each side for about 20 min.

why do you mince your steaks? why not chew them? genuinely interested in why

Last edited by a moderator: