• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yeah cheating calling it pullups but not using straight bar, handle angled grips. not complaining tho, good effort man, but... its not a strict pullup and where does the rules start or finish?
Let's be serious, you aren't going to post an attempt video anyway because you are afraid that people will call you out on all the bs you post after they see you in action.

How about you put up an attempt and then whinge?

What's good is seeing people do them and do them well (no swinging, using momentum), great exercise, you place your hand in a position that is comfortable for the arm and shoulder.

Traditional Chinup
Shoulder width or less, hands suppinated
Traditional pullup
Shoulder width or wider, hands pronated

Is this thread about who can do the most?
Or is it who can improve?

Let's be serious, you aren't going to post an attempt video anyway because you are afraid that people will call you out on all the bs you post after they see you in action.

How about you put up an attempt and then whinge?

Oh no you didn't lol.

90c924a3a8d78aa52f219ad5f1034b08.400x272x1.jpg

What's good is seeing people do them and do them well (no swinging, using momentum), great exercise, you place your hand in a position that is comfortable for the arm and shoulder.

Traditional Chinup
Shoulder width or less, hands suppinated
Traditional pullup
Shoulder width or wider, hands pronated

Is this thread about who can do the most?
Or is it who can improve?

it is about putting yourself to test with clip to show.

Yes, most goes first. And no points for style, within the expectation we all do reasonable form.

bahahahahaha what the hell...Do we have a fancy costume category Spartacus? lol
I might suit up in my diving gear and give it a crack :p

bahahahahaha what the hell...Do we have a fancy costume category Spartacus? lol
I might suit up in my diving gear and give it a crack :p

If you can do one pull up with tank, bc and full lead ballast you should get first prize.

but no wetsuit - that would be too much like equipped lifting.