• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i'd say its more about the myth of potato's and its types.

i choose mine based on how well they come out when baked, as thats how i cook my food.

certain types don't bake well, others bake really well. thats what made my decision.

I buy whatever the fuck is on special.

Look at you living life by your own rules. I bet you don't iron your undies either you animal...

tumblr_nl1336Mm0E1uq0r31o1_400.png

That's the irony of baked sweet potato; people use it as a staple while dieting but baking it increases the GI of the sugars it contains. Does it really make that much difference in the long run...? Put it this way, from it's raw state, the amount of carbs cannot increase.

GI makes fuck all difference for body composition
I hold less water with sweet potato, probably the ratio of minerals

Well carbs are like sponges with water arent they, like pasta or bread holds water something crazy. And makes you feel all bloated and shit.

I know that when I go low carb, water runs straight through me. I'm peeing every 10 minutes.

GI makes fuck all difference for body composition
I hold less water with sweet potato, probably the ratio of minerals

Swy I said does it really make any difference in the long run?

Well carbs are like sponges with water arent they, like pasta or bread holds water something crazy. And makes you feel all bloated and shit.

See I don't know about this. Carbs sit pretty well with me, but at the end of the day they all get processed into glycogen and are stored with a roughly 1:3 ratio of glycogen:water in the muscle. I reckon if you're getting bloating in the digestive tract it may be a slight intolerance or summin?

I know that when I go low carb, water runs straight through me. I'm peeing every 10 minutes.

Probably got more to do with the fact that you're using stored glycogen and disposing of cleaved water, and not storing water with glycogen due to low carbs.