• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yes it does though
I have blood tests that show this
And blood tests that show gluten antibodies
Reduced waist size from removal of gluten + hair regrowth from better mineral absorption

I am not a coeliac and this happens with a lot of people today. Try it and you'll see, waist size is the easy test. Takes 10 days to see improvement

gosh if my waist size were to decrease I'd be in some seriously deep shit ... too skinny :D

i'm guessing you mean antigens to gluten? hmmm, okay.
i was thinking in an otherwise healthy individual with no issues with gluten. I was effectively gluten free for over 5 years as I was avoiding fodmaps (and a byproduct of that was being GF through avoiding the same foods but for different reasons).
No difference to my blood work as a result or any other signs of a difference, but I have no issues with gluten.

FODMAP=Fermentable Oligo-Di-Monosaccharides and Polyols

Aww man, is there a more cray crazy complicated science buzzword than this yolo?? This one is like totally off the charts haha!!

gosh if my waist size were to decrease I'd be in some seriously deep shit ... too skinny :D

i'm guessing you mean antigens to gluten? hmmm, okay.
i was thinking in an otherwise healthy individual with no issues with gluten. I was effectively gluten free for over 5 years as I was avoiding fodmaps (and a byproduct of that was being GF through avoiding the same foods but for different reasons).
No difference to my blood work as a result or any other signs of a difference, but I have no issues with gluten.

haha i don't think your waist can decrease more
Yeah I tested positive for the antigens
But not coeliac disease

Still not sure if it's the fibre or the gluten though, so I just avoid all fibre other than leaves
But dominos gluten free pizza loaded with everything = im fine next day
Regular pizza = bloof city next day

But dominos gluten free pizza loaded with everything = im fine next day
Regular pizza = bloof city next day

Same man, ANY pizza not just dominos.. Crust, home made, et al. Drives me cray cray..

I'll try GF to see if it makes any diff.

Same man, ANY pizza not just dominos.. Crust, home made, et al. Drives me cray cray..

I'll try GF to see if it makes any diff.

The extra sodium can also cause you to bloof
Which is another reason I like mega amounts of sodium in my diet

If I go to a party and relax a bit I don't wake up with swollen ankles lolol

FODMAP=Fermentable Oligo-Di-Monosaccharides and Polyols

Aww man, is there a more cray crazy complicated science buzzword than this yolo?? This one is like totally off the charts haha!!

They're really evil if you cop the intolerances to them. FeelsBadMan.jpg bigtime!
But they are not permanent. You can beat them with science.