• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
I got an invite to upgrade to Windoze 10 pop up on my desktop this morning. I dunno if I should accept? Yay or nay? My monitor isn't a touch screen or anything like that.

I am running Windoze 7 right now on a 1 y.o PC, a milf in computer age terms. I guess.

59697819.jpg

Bahahha shit dont do it. Seriously says free for now, they are going to end up charging a subscription fee. Definitely dont upgrade

Well thats very kunty sneaky of Microshaft! Subscription fee how dare they.. Maybe they need to rename it to Windoze 10 Simcity edition.

They sent me the thing about a month ago, saying the 29th. I thought it was June but it's fricken July. Kunce has been on my noti bar for too long, can't get rid of it!

Whatever happened to Windoze 9? Do we just skip that?

Yeah da fuk is with that, kunces don't even addition and I'm spose to trust them to upgrade my pooter?? :confused:

Upgraded yet Jiggers? Finally let me this morning. Seems better than 8 or 8.1, never liked it

the security experts are saying your giving up your privacy for it being free.

How's Hardly Normal's form advertising it for free like they're doing you a favour...
That's exactly what I said to the missus when I just seen their ad. Make it sound like they're covering the cost of the upgrade. Punks!

the security experts are saying your giving up your privacy for it being free.
No different to browsers tracking your search history to market ads biased towards your interests. You can turn it all off if you wish, just like on your phone.
Bahahha shit dont do it. Seriously says free for now, they are going to end up charging a subscription fee. Definitely dont upgrade
That myth got thrown out. Originally came about from the way Microsoft worded things about the 'upgrade within a year for free' and people thinking it will only be free for that year then a subscription fee thereafter. It's a free upgrade if you choose to upgrade within a year of the launch. After that you'll have to pay. Serves you right for procrastinating so long anyway