• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm pretty sure he's right to do it that way? Once he launches the programs they'll be loaded in the RAM anyway.

That's the idea lol!

Haha, how cool is this but this morning the problem disappeared completely. Mind you the computer was busily downloading a huge file last night on its own (Microshaft autoupdate) so a jitterfix patch must have come with it.

It would make more sense to have programs and Windows loaded onto the much faster SSD drive, not the slower mechanical drive

Well firstly, they are on separate drives to allow him to reformat the windows drive as he sees fit without having to re-install all the applications (I assume).

It makes more sense for the OS to be on the faster drive because I'm pretty sure it accesses that storage more than an application would (they get loaded into solid state RAM when they are launched).

No?

Well firstly, they are on separate drives to allow him to reformat the windows drive as he sees fit without having to re-install all the applications (I assume).

It makes more sense for the OS to be on the faster drive because I'm pretty sure it accesses that storage more than an application would (they get loaded into solid state RAM when they are launched).

No?
Partition the drive. Have a data and programs partition, and an OS

If it's for your PC, just get an internal one. About 250
Otherwise you can find the Samsung external 500gb for 370

No idea what you kunce debating about, I still roll like John Connor in the 80s, off the grid, no face book, no cock book, no cook book, no Instagram, no phonogram, no monogram, no twitter, no shitter.
You kunce all be leaving a signature you cannot erase.

No idea what you kunce debating about, I still roll like John Connor in the 80s, off the grid, no face book, no cock book, no cook book, no Instagram, no phonogram, no monogram, no twitter, no shitter.
You kunce all be leaving a signature you cannot erase.
Bit like all those Ashley Madison suckers eh?

I thought @Grunta; would be on the Grindr 24/7 :D

No pick up sites for me, the youngies clean up on them thought.
Although they tell me its 2 typical profiles:
1. Divorcee where husband got on the ice and she left him.
2. Never married cos no kunce would.

theres camera's in every pub your coking up in grunta.

Footage is only kept for 24 hours unless there is an incident.
this Ashley Maddison business is a full confession with the exact details, in record out of your hands

Footage is only kept for 24 hours unless there is an incident.
this Ashley Maddison business is a full confession with the exact details, in record out of your hands

its kept for weeks, i think you'd be surprised. storage is cheap now.