• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So I am getting weird lag on my computer these days with Windoozy 10.. anyone else experience this? Like just now when I was typing this sentence, half the words took 2-3 seconds to suddenly appear. The most annoying bit is when I am scrolling down on my browser and it gets 'stuck' then resumes scrolling super fast lol. What is going on?

Clearly they be stealing your information. Its lagging because of your slow upload connection.

Nah, dunno man. No issues here. What browser and pc specs are you running? Try turning off the keyboard logger and chit if you want but don't think that's the problem.

So I am getting weird lag on my computer these days with Windoozy 10.. anyone else experience this? Like just now when I was typing this sentence, half the words took 2-3 seconds to suddenly appear. The most annoying bit is when I am scrolling down on my browser and it gets 'stuck' then resumes scrolling super fast lol. What is going on?

keep-calm-you-ve-been-hacked.png

I have had that upgrade message appearing the last week.

I also get some Indian Guy/girl ringing telling me there is a problem with my computer. I get these calls once a month at least. I just hand the phone to my 14 month old son.

Lol. You believe you have any personal details of interest to Microsoft.

Yeah. Good purchase. That happens a lot with my macs. Oh, wait. It don't.

Key logger?? Haxered?? Pocahontas?

Wtf man!! I just want to use my computer like the way it was.. to Ausbb, mommymilf, and chaterbate. No shenanigans!

(See, the word 'shenanigans' took 2 bloody secs to appear after I typed it..)

On a serious note, my main drive is a flash drive but secondary drive (where I install all my apps and shit) is old skool spindle. Reckon that (the spindle) is the weak link in my system? (Because its obv a lot slower than my flash)

Key logger?? Haxered?? Pocahontas?

Wtf man!! I just want to use my computer like the way it was.. to Ausbb, mommymilf, and chaterbate. No shenanigans!

(See, the word 'shenanigans' took 2 bloody secs to appear after I typed it..)

On a serious note, my main drive is a flash drive but secondary drive (where I install all my apps and shit) is old skool spindle. Reckon that (the spindle) is the weak link in my system? (Because its obv a lot slower than my flash)
Why did you install all of your programs on the slower drive?

Why did you install all of your programs on the slower drive?

Because my faster flash drive is only 120GB which isn't enough to hold all the programs, slower drive has a lot more storage space!

Well, I am thinking of replacing that relic of a thing with a flash drive, seeing how they are much more affordable now..

Lol. You believe you have any personal details of interest to Microsoft.

Obviously you are totally ignorant as to who I am. I'm of keen interest to Microsoft, Google and all those other inter webs giants.

Why?

Cos I have a Facebook account and a twitter account and some other stuff like instagram 'n chit so I am a world wide celebrity with empire crushing opinions and deep philosphical insight to the world. Shit. I even have 2500 friends who give me likes when I post photos of my latest training session on the bicep machine. Not only that, but I get personal emails from Zuckerberg telling me that I have more friends than I realise.

Have you been asleep for the last 10 years? I am so high profile I even have a yootoob account. Without my regular postings of my latest workout the whole fitness industry would grind to a halt.

I also post nutrition rants with world breaking news on the latest trends in health and fitness. The newest product that I have discovered is Virtago. You will get hooge.

Kneel before me with a token. Some earth and water will do.

It isn't microsoft it is marketing companies. Purchases, things you google, all that shit. It is collected advertising, if you don't have adblock you can see a majority of that shit popping up everywhere

Cool story.

My Mac is a slow as shit and a pain in the arse to use. Overpriced toy for surfacing the web and watching movies.

Which one did you get? imac or a Macpro?

Don't know if its such a pain in the arse to use, if its anything like my ipad its quite straightforward imo. I would get a mac if they werent so bloody expensive lol

Which one did you get? imac or a Macpro?

Don't know if its such a pain in the arse to use, if its anything like my ipad its quite straightforward imo. I would get a mac if they werent so bloody expensive lol

Its Bazza man, he got the iNOOB

You bought it in Thailand, right? Or that chinese stall at the weekend market. Harf plice!!

Nope. Wouldn't go to Thailand if you paid me.

From an Apple Store. Expensive as hell for what it is. My Mrs wanted it but now she fights to use my surface pro 3. So yeah, great buy.