• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
its not just logging browser activity, if use express install and not totally customise and turn everything off, its a keylogger so microsoft learns how to advise and predict your text better, and opens up skype, facebook etc friends to your networks.

which is integrated into the os... pretty scary, you think the gov cares if you ticked "don't share" ??? or "don't record" ???

its not just logging browser activity, if use express install and not totally customise and turn everything off, its a keylogger so microsoft learns how to advise and predict your text better, and opens up skype, facebook etc friends to your networks.

which is integrated into the os... pretty scary, you think the gov cares if you ticked "don't share" ??? or "don't record" ???
And you think every other OS on a phone doesn't already do this?
I use my phone for a lot more chit than my PC!

I don't know what the fuq went on but when I got to the pewter this morning the whole screen had a whole different look.. Blue logo, google app sign in page, custom settings, totally spun me right out (especially first thing in the morning). what the flying duck?

Anyway, um I am running Windoze 10 now hahaha.

Not bad, at least all my programs still work.

Do you have any apps on your phone at all? Or do you still run a 3210? The permissions that Windows 10 asks for is no different to the bulk of apps that average Joe runs on his phone.
FYI, you can easily "go back" later and change all the privacy settings, including Cortana, the supposed "key logger" and whatever else. It has nothing to do with the government so you can stop the conspiracy theory.
You're hell paranoid of technology aren't you? If I remember correctly, your paranoia was also the reason for shit-canning the 'member of the month' cash bonus :mad:

Hahah 3210 was my first phone, it instantly turned me into one of the cool kids when I rocked that out with me to timezone, such was the power of that miracle relic.

Windoze 10 is annoying because it insists on launching its crappy media player for movies but plays it out of sync with the sound (uhh, an essential prerequisite when playing any movie I would've thought), and for music but has a menu page that takes up half the screen. It doesn't seem to want to 'remember' that I asked that dumbass cortana to make KMplayer and Winamp as my favourites. Dafuq is wrong with this bish?

Hahah 3210 was my first phone, it instantly turned me into one of the cool kids when I rocked that out with me to timezone, such was the power of that miracle relic.

Bro, should have seen my first Motorola, kunce was like 2kg, had to swap hand every minute or so cos you'd get massive arm pump from holding it to your ear.
Mine was the SLE model, had LEDs, red flashing meant you missed a call, red fast flashing meant you missed 2 calls or more, green meant good to go, orange meant battery was low, the battery used to develop a memory so I had 2, one in the phone or on charge and the other attached to a lightglobe via little aligator clips I made up to run the battery right down or you'd only get 5 minutes out of it.
This thing was a weapon, actual phone never fucked up, still have the box in the garage, its the size of a shoebox.

Hehe here's [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] ;

dos_equis_cell_phone.jpg

What phone so you roll Jiggers?
Apparently it's available on Windows phone and Android. Coming out later this year for iOS.
I never use the Google one so don't think I'll go enabling Cortana on my phone anytime soon

Just get your tin foil hat out and you'll be fine.

Why is it scary. Even if what you say is accurate, not likely going by past record, who cares. People are going to be pretty bored looking at my computer.

I got a Nokia windoze phone, which according to some will soon be made redundant so I'm ready to throw it into my drawer full of past cherished relics. At least the cortana on that baby behaves like a smarter, savvier version to the nervous stuttery, Windoze 10 blow up doll 'speshial'.

Not sure what to get next, none of the current offerings are giving me a semi at the mo.. :rolleyes:

Some of us here are adults now. Moved on from kids toys. As for not crashing. Lol. Intuitive. Lol. Virus free. Lol.

Yeah. Adults. Lol.

Decided to get Windoze 10. I need something to hack my personal details to save those pesky Nigerians the work.

You can trust Microsoft.