• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A fit female comes onto a forum for gym rats, asks for the D and everyone gets their hand slapped. Hetrophobic. I mean, what would anyone expect.

040.gif

I managed to scrounge this one up from the back of the lot for you [MENTION=18302]Playcat[/MENTION]. It is an older Model. It has done a few more Moles I mean Miles than the other one. It is in Melbourne, just in your age requirements. It would help if you are into Cocaine and Alcohol binges.

attachment.php

Has anyone here actually offered the D yet

Op, you'd be better to get a staffy to tick most boxes, for the obvious BOX the staffy can't tick, get yourself a treat from the MFC sexpo...

Lol @Sir El Stiffy; @White_Lie ; laughed so much I nearly fall off the dunny.

I read the OP and my ears pricked up, but I'll have break yet another heart.
Got to this part and hit the brakes.

"I mean, I just want someone to make that sweet, sweet, superfit love with, talk training with, make protein goodies together and be swolemates. Meal prep with someone would be sooooo much better!"

I'll go as far as making sweet sweet love on the kitchen bench, but:
Talk? Swolemates? Make protein? Prep meals?

They make you do that shit in rehab.

Has anyone here actually offered the D yet

Playcat. Woody is offering you the D. Entering docking station now........

v7ND2MC.jpg

Just keep in mind that, although I am an athlete, I would never win gold in the olympics. I always come second.

This is a once only offer. Oh, and remember, what I lack in length I make up for in girth.

Hmmm. Looks like I might have to get my research on, and trawl through that STD thread to see which ones of you have made any admissions, so I know who to stay away from!

Hmmm. Looks like I might have to get my research on, and trawl through that STD thread to see which ones of you have made any admissions, so I know who to stay away from!
That's a good idea. Don't want to catch any nasties. [emoji15]

Playcat. Woody is offering you the D. Entering docking station now........
Just keep in mind that, although I am an athlete, I would never win gold in the olympics. I always come second.
This is a once only offer. Oh, and remember, what I lack in length I make up for in girth.

Smooth Bro, Grunta impressed, that Olympics shit, nice, although not quite semi pro league, def keen amateur category.
Had you left out the pic and the lack of length business, would have been a half decent crack.

@Playcat; I think we could have a lot of fun together, I'm all about training and healthy living and I'm not too fussy, I'll happily do a well disguised post-op, what the fuck might as well be honest I'll do you even if your passable pre-op.

Honestly even if your a well shaved cd with feminine features we're probably going to get on fine as long as you tuck the old fella up out of sight, I don't wanna see a block and tackle that'll put me off my game.