• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not sure what Maxmium it reached on the Gold Coast here today. I was too busy Surfin the Northerly swell.

Water was around 19.5 degrees apparently.

I think Melbourne hit a high of 11.7C. The locals were all happy with the warm temps and went out for a shit coffee and smashed avo down some shithole lane way that dirty bumbs wouldn't even take a crap on.

You Victorian kunce are drowning from all reports? I just finished two hours of body surfing some narly surf on the Sunshine Coast. Good swell. Shoulders knackered.

Up to 25mm expected today and 40 tomorrow. I assume it's the same East Coast Low you Southerners have been getting.

Fucken sick of the propaganda that mascerades as a Surf Report.

When it's a Northerly they advise to go to Kawana on Sunshine Coast and Broadbeach, Surfers and The Spit on Gold Coast.
Kawana is not a Northerly Beach like Kings Beach is. Kawana actually has very strong Rips and can get massive Surf past the Bar.
The Spit to Broadbeach are open Beaches too.
They just try to push people to these heavily patrolled Beaches I assume.

This farking wind hey [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]

Just got a message from [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] his dress keeps blowing up.

Farken hail yesterday and again today. Car in Carport but open to side rain coming from. Run out to move Car, got saturated.

Not much hail last year. Here we go this year tho. Panel beaters booked out for another year.

Coz I'm usually out n about I'm always watching the BOM radar. Never seen Supercells move so fast across SE Qld. Ferocious! Global warming?

On a Site atm, bit of water lying about but no real humidity. Temp reading 29. Must be a drying Westerly. Ain't gunna Storm ( [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] ) today I'd say. See what I did there.

Bit chilly down there Lads [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]
Freezing man.
Proper cold yesterday. Was 25 every day for three days before it. Then bam.... Coldest Sydney day in August in history.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Freezing man.
Proper cold yesterday. Was 25 every day for three days before it. Then bam.... Coldest Sydney day in August in history.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

kunce please!
try Melbourne where this arctic muvafuka slices through you like blade.