• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You are trying so hard to disagree with everything i say you are actually going to argue that Melbourne is a hot place. Haha.

Way to make a fool of yourself. Yet again.

You didn't answer. How long did you live in Melbourne for?
I never said Melbourne is a hot place (certainly not relatively hot compared to other places in Australia), I just took exception to this insinuation that melbourne never has hot enough weather to warrant a complaint
Am I reading this right, people from Melbourne complaining about hot weather. Lolloooolllllooollloolololllo. Come on guys. lol. Let's be serious.
which I have shown to be false

I don't see why the amount of time I've lived in Melbourne is relevant to the discussion

ps sorry for derailing your thread [MENTION=18767]simo74[/MENTION]

I never said Melbourne is a hot place (certainly not relatively hot compared to other places in Australia), I just took exception to this insinuation that melbourne never has hot enough weather to warrant a complaint

which I have shown to be false

I don't see why the amount of time I've lived in Melbourne is relevant to the discussion

ps sorry for derailing your thread [MENTION=18767]simo74[/MENTION]

You are talking gibberish, back to training now.

Are you in Country Vic or NSW [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION];

How cold has it been and how cold does it get there?

Ffs [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; legit question. How cold does it get where you are? I assume sub zero?

Geez give me a chance to answer. Yeah some frosty mornings in winter. I hate the cold. Me and the Mrs talked about moving up north.

Geez give me a chance to answer. Yeah some frosty mornings in winter. I hate the cold. Me and the Mrs talked about moving up north.

OK, so I assume you don't want to answer the location question, but give us a ruff estimate of the minimum temp question pls.

Careful where you move. I'm West of Townsville and have seen plenty of frosty mornings. Doesn't last all day though.

Stay close to the coast and you'll be alright.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Am I reading this right, people from Melbourne complaining about hot weather. Lolloooolllllooollloolololllo. Come on guys. lol. Let's be serious.

Are you suggesting that it is never hot in Melbourne or just not hot often enough to complain ?

Been warming up a bit here, now this'll come North and fuk chit up.

I was just thinking that, not much wind down by the bay, actually a nice fathers day spend outside playing with the kids.

Heres what I hate about Brissy. Every fuckin Spring/Summer/Autumn every day almost I get this Text:

"
Severe Thunderstorm Warning for QLD

IDQ21033 Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology Queensland
TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning for DAMAGING WINDS and LARGE HAILSTONES
For people in Southeast Coast and parts of Wide Bay and Burnett Forecast Districts.
Issued at 2:00 pm Friday, 22 September 2017.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce damaging winds and large hailstones in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Brisbane, Maroochydore, Ipswich, Moreton Bay and islands, Noosa and Caboolture."