• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Any of you kunce got Weather like dis? Brissy lunchtime today

View attachment 11411

Ah the beautiful brown waters of the brisbane river........ Ill be so envious when I'm looking out at the vista from South straddie down to Burleigh enjoying the view and doing fuck all except making banter cause the cranes are winded off. Be sucking piss at the SAR club by 1.00pm I predict and still rocking a day's pay. God bless all those staunch unionists that fought for my right to do enjoy the bosses time during periods of inclement weather.

Fuck it pissed down yesterday. You Sydney-siders must be getting it now. Melbourne, your turn is coming too.

Not a cloud in the sky this morning, but a wind chill factor of minus 100. Lucky I got my Shrek inspired hoody going to and from workout.

Fark. Beautiful Spring like day today in Brissy [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

When you're up here its like you bring the Sydney weather with you. Thank fuck you took it back home with you!

Fuck this Stiff-kunt is a Genius!

On the weekend I suspected we were in for a more problematic Summer. B.O.M. has issued warnings that Qld is expecting 8 Cyclones this Summer - average is 4.

Better get that Shed ready [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; I'm coming down!

Fuck this Stiff-kunt is a Genius!

On the weekend I suspected we were in for a more problematic Summer. B.O.M. has issued warnings that Qld is expecting 8 Cyclones this Summer - average is 4.

Better get that Shed ready [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; I'm coming down!

Say hi to Mick for us. Muah.

Last edited:
Am I reading this right, people from Melbourne complaining about hot weather. Lolloooolllllooollloolololllo. Come on guys. lol. Let's be serious.

It was Fadi who is in Sydney who mentioned the humidity not me. I said it was cooler and not humid. How hit was it for your workout today [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]

Melbourne is a toilet weather wise. I lived there for 5 years. It's hot once every 2 years. It hits 30 in summer and everyone acts like the end of the world is here. Bunch of flogs.

I do find it amusing you post a link about hot weather from 2009. Haha.
I find it amusing how ignorant you are on pretty much every topic, the only thing more amusing is your level of hubris regarding your supposed expertise.

In this January alone Melbourne had 16 days above 30 and 5 days above 35

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/current/month/vic/melbourne.shtml

I find it amusing how ignorant you are on pretty much every topic, the only thing more amusing is your level of hubris regarding your supposed expertise.

In this January alone Melbourne had 16 days above 30 and 5 days above 35

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/current/month/vic/melbourne.shtml

I lived in Melbourne for 5years, it's not a great place for warm weather. You won't get any proper Aussie admitting 35C is actually hot let alone 30. Lol. So who is ignorant. Try again buddy.

It's summer, 35 is standard. Not hot.

Like i said Melbourne is a shit hole weather wise.

If we are talking the best thing about Melbourne. I'll give you two places.

One is the airport.

The second is going up the Hume with the city in the rear view mirror.

I lived in Melbourne for 5years, it's not a great place for warm weather. You won't get any proper Aussie admitting 35C is actually hot let alone 30. Lol. So who is ignorant. Try again buddy.

It's summer, 35 is standard. Not hot.

Like i said Melbourne is a shit hole weather wise.
you're the one who mentioned 30 degrees as a benchmark where "everyone acts like the end of the world is here" not me

now you've shifted the goal posts to 35 okay mate, I think most people would argue that between 28-32 is ideal 33-35 is hot and 35+ becomes unpleasant. By your own metric people in melbourne must have been acting "like the end of the world is here" for the majority of the month as there were more days over 30 than under.

Don't let reality and facts impact on your hatred for Melbourne though.

Haha. Keep trying, no one claims Melbourne as a hot place.

Melbourne is fucking shit weather wise. Is not up for debate. How long did you live in Melbourne for?

Personally I wanted to leave after the first 6 months. Not only the shit weather but even shitter people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. Keep trying, no one claims Melbourne as a hot place.

Melbourne is fucking shit weather wise. Is not up for debate. How long did you live in Melbourne for?

Personally I wanted to leave after the first 6 months. Not only the shit weather but even shitter people.
"it's not up for debate" seems to be your go to retort when facts get in the way of your ignorant opinions

"it's not up for debate" seems to be your go to retort when facts get in the way of your ignorant opinions

You are trying so hard to disagree with everything i say you are actually going to argue that Melbourne is a hot place. Haha.

Way to make a fool of yourself. Yet again.

You didn't answer. How long did you live in Melbourne for?